“Back for annual vacation visit...yum”

Billy T's Northside Dairy Bar
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Bennington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Love this old fashioned dairy bar with its burgers and shakes. Staff was pleasant as always especially when apologizing that the grill closes at 9pm so all there is for dinner is ice cream! Went for the mango sorbet, dairy free, and it was as good as ever. Plenty of parking, fast service.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had lunch at this walk-up window spot. The service was slow, but the food was good, home-style cooking. I had a clam roll which was very good. My sister enjoyed the lobster roll.
There are a lot of shaded picnic tables, so you can eat there.
We didn't get any ice cream, but they had a lot of flavors, and the people who ordered it really seemed to be enjoying it.
This was a fun local restaurant, nothing fancy, but good.

1  Thank SGJ1013
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is yet another Bennington establishment that we've stopped going to. The size of the cones are shockingly small. In fact, last time we went there for a cone a "small" was the size of a baby cone .I almost handed it back and wanted to ask for my money back. So for 1 Small and 1 Kiddie cone, the bill was over $5. Not only was it overpriced by a mile, the ice cream was so soft it was falling off the cone.
Now, on to another problem with this place: it is staffed by barely 16-year-olds who have no clue about anything. There is usually no adult or manager in sight to direct these kids. Kids are kids and they have no stake in this place...they just dole out anything to get rid of the customer. Again, no adult supervision, at least not any time we were there.
BTW..............for 50 cents, you get the same size soft serve at McDonalds just down the street.That's where we go now for a cone.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I highly recommend the seafood platter YUMM!!!The ice cream to me tastes off this season then again COULD be my allergies..LOVE this place tho

Reviewed 23 July 2013

I went today to get a soft serve. I chose a very tasty toasted coconut after a taste I will never go back since it was the smallest scoop I have ever received in my life. It barely filled the top of the cone. I felt totally ripped off PB

2  Thank pbilsky