“Good Pizza”

Bennington Pizza Plaza
Ranked #19 of 75 Restaurants in Bennington
Reviewed 4 April 2012

This is one of the few places you can get a decent pizza in Bennington........I can think of only one other place, but the prices are a bit of a rip off. Here you can pay less for a good pizza. I've never eaten on the premises, but have gotten pizza take-out on many occasions.

2  Thank lodiza

Reviewed 22 March 2012

My family and I love pizza and this is the best pizza we can find in bennington. We have traveled to many places and still have yet to find a better more comfortable place to eat. They are family run and the staff is friendly and go out of their way to help. I am so excited because we stopped recently and they are in the process of adding a bunch of new menu items that my family can't wait to try.

2  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We had their pizza one night and a grinder and eggplant park another night. Both meals were excellent! Glad we found the place.

1  Thank Mew6160
Reviewed 22 January 2011

Our family enjoys the pizza atleast3-4 times a month, taste great and you can't beat the price.

1  Thank searsburgmtn
Reviewed 25 January 2010

Very bad Pizza, low quality ingredient, greasy, overcooked. go elsewhere if you can.

1  Thank alternateinfo10