“It was OK”

Bennington Pizza Plaza
Ranked #17 of 76 Restaurants in Bennington
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We stopped here and ordered a pizza to go. When I ordered, all three behind the counter just stared at me, no “hi,” nothing. Weird. I’m guessing they don’t see many tourists here. It was not at all busy and yet our pizza took almost 45 minutes. My husband and son thought the pizza wonderful, but I thought it was just ok. I have a feeling they thought it was amazing because they were so hungry they would have happily devoured the pizza box at that point.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Dropped over and was pleased to see how bright and happy the inside of this pizza house is. What a fun and concise menue board too. The service friendly and the time they gave us to come back after shopping next door on the dot. My only problem is they don't take debt and we literally had to clean out our pockets to pay! Pizza was worth it though, hot , not greasy and very tasty.

Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

My friend and I were touring New England and chose to stop and eat here, great Pizza! They even had some Baklava that you could buy but I stuffed myself silly! This hit the spot and felt a bit like home even though we were far from it! :-)

Reviewed 4 April 2012

This is one of the few places you can get a decent pizza in Bennington........I can think of only one other place, but the prices are a bit of a rip off. Here you can pay less for a good pizza. I've never eaten on the premises, but have gotten pizza take-out on many occasions.

2  Thank lodiza
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My family and I love pizza and this is the best pizza we can find in bennington. We have traveled to many places and still have yet to find a better more comfortable place to eat. They are family run and the staff is friendly and go out of their way to help. I am so excited because we stopped recently and they are in the process of adding a bunch of new menu items that my family can't wait to try.

2  Thank Jennifer W