“THE BEST PIZZA!!!!!”

Bennington Pizza Plaza
Ranked #19 of 75 Restaurants in Bennington
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The Bennington Pizza Plaza has the BEST pizza. The GREEk salad is great. The subs are really good. I've been going to Bennington Pizza Plaza since I was a kid. When we go back to Bennington we alway get pizza the first night we're in town. It's a mom and pops place that knows what there doing.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Love the monday night special!!Their pizza is THE BEST!!It is always hot and fresh and the owners are sweet!!A must for all

Reviewed 17 May 2013

We are locals and love this place. By far the best pizza and grinders in town. Great customer service. We always look forward to having meals here.

1  Thank Stephanie G
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We stopped here and ordered a pizza to go. When I ordered, all three behind the counter just stared at me, no “hi,” nothing. Weird. I’m guessing they don’t see many tourists here. It was not at all busy and yet our pizza took almost 45 minutes. My husband and son thought the pizza wonderful, but I thought it was just ok. I have a feeling they thought it was amazing because they were so hungry they would have happily devoured the pizza box at that point.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Dropped over and was pleased to see how bright and happy the inside of this pizza house is. What a fun and concise menue board too. The service friendly and the time they gave us to come back after shopping next door on the dot. My only problem is they don't take debt and we literally had to clean out our pockets to pay! Pizza was worth it though, hot , not greasy and very tasty.