“Great Pizza, Good Value!”

Bennington Pizza Plaza
Ranked #17 of 76 Restaurants in Bennington
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stopped here during my Appalachian Trail trek this year. Can’t miss the place, just as you come into town off the trail. Very hiker friendly. Get the medium. It’s plenty… I had to take the rest to the motel with me for a midnight snack. Will pop by again if I am in Vermont on the AT.

Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice pizza and place. Me and my wife been there. My wife said one of the workers there is cute so I don't want to go there again :-)
I just wish I hadn't eaten so much.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

The Bennington Pizza Plaza has the BEST pizza. The GREEk salad is great. The subs are really good. I've been going to Bennington Pizza Plaza since I was a kid. When we go back to Bennington we alway get pizza the first night we're in town. It's a mom and pops place that knows what there doing.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Love the monday night special!!Their pizza is THE BEST!!It is always hot and fresh and the owners are sweet!!A must for all

Reviewed 17 May 2013

We are locals and love this place. By far the best pizza and grinders in town. Great customer service. We always look forward to having meals here.

1  Thank Stephanie G