“Best Takeout Chinese I Have Ever Tasted”
Review of Fortune Cookie - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fortune Cookie
Cuisines: Chinese
ottawa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Takeout Chinese I Have Ever Tasted”
Reviewed 15 September 2007

This is without question the best takeout Chinese food my husband and I have ever had--hands down! And I say that as someone who simply adores Americanized Chinese food, and try just about every such restaurant I come across. Every single dish was perfect, absolutely delicious, beautifully presented, with the freshest ingredients. The price was awesome, the service impeccable, the servings very generous. Without any hesitation, I would recommend this restaurant to ANYONE. My only complaint is that I found this gem of a restaurant while on vacation hundreds of miles from home, and so am unable to order it on a regular basis. Ten stars out of ten. Heck, twenty stars out of ten!!! You simply must try it if in the Bennington area.

1 Thank susiehen