“Literally walked out”

Bennington Pizza House
Ranked #25 of 75 Restaurants in Bennington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wine and Beer
Description: Bennington Pizza House was established in 1968 by Arthur and Melpo Papaioannou.
Wilmington, Vermont
“Literally walked out”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2011

Food was inedible. Eggplantbwas heavy with oil from the fryer and was raw, cold and cru chy in the middle. Their red sauce screamed school lunch.

• Visited January 2011
4 Thank VTFOODIE555

Hoosick Falls, New York
“Disappointing..”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2010

So my family and I went in on wednesday July 15 and all I can say is that it was very disappointing. I ordered the simple spaghetti with meat balls and it tasted as if the pasta had been boiling for 3 days straight. It was so soggy! The sauce was definitely from a can, and the meatballs were pre-made frozen microwavable meatballs! Disgusting. Not only that the price was ridiculously expensive. Also beware of buying a drink, the price is so high and you barely get any soda its mostly ice. As for my kid who got a slice of pizza, it was pizza that had just been sitting on top of the oven for a couple days and simply reheated. Then I wanted to use the bathroom and it wouldn't even flush the toilet paper, the most disgusting bathroom I had ever seen. Lets just say I wont be back there again.

5 Thank bythedump
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect for taking back to the hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2008

At the end of a long day of exploring, I was tired, my feet were tired. I just wanted to "go home and order out." I stopped in at the Bennington Pizza House, which (I think) is a family-owned/operated place. I ordered a small pizza with ham, pineapple and black olives (my favorite combo) and took it back to the hotel. Put up my feet, turned on the TV and savored what turned out to be a really tasty pie. Fresh doughy crust, sauce that was neither too sweet nor too spicy, but just the right blend. And just the right amount of cheese.

Thank you BPH!