“$$$”

Bennington Pizza House
Ranked #23 of 75 Restaurants in Bennington
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Description: Bennington Pizza House was established in 1968 by Arthur and Melpo Papaioannou.
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Over priced for run of the mill pizza. WAY over priced salad. Basically if you want to spend that much...go to Ramuntos right up the street.

2  Thank WolfGirl87
Alexandra P, Owner at Bennington Pizza House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2015

We are sorry that you had a bad experience. The original owner is back. Give us another try and we hope that your experience will be much different!!!

Reviewed 6 November 2012

My pizza comes out perfect everytime and the service is always 100%. Fast, friendly and delicious!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

On the advice of Local teenager (cant go wrong with a teenage pizza eater) we gave their pie a taste. We all have favorite travel pie spots Pizza Paradiso Maui is mine. The Bennington Pizza House has a tasty local pie . Better than a chain pizza,and worth a try. Just a small town mom and pop place with alot of local business being done equals fresher ingridents. Clean with friendly staff great location on Main St.

Reviewed 24 November 2011

Food was inedible. Eggplantbwas heavy with oil from the fryer and was raw, cold and cru chy in the middle. Their red sauce screamed school lunch.

4  Thank VTFOODIE555
Reviewed 16 July 2010

So my family and I went in on wednesday July 15 and all I can say is that it was very disappointing. I ordered the simple spaghetti with meat balls and it tasted as if the pasta had been boiling for 3 days straight. It was so soggy! The sauce was definitely from a can, and the meatballs were pre-made frozen microwavable meatballs! Disgusting. Not only that the price was ridiculously expensive. Also beware of buying a drink, the price is so high and you barely get any soda its mostly ice. As for my kid who got a slice of pizza, it was pizza that had just been sitting on top of the oven for a couple days and simply reheated. Then I wanted to use the bathroom and it wouldn't even flush the toilet paper, the most disgusting bathroom I had ever seen. Lets just say I wont be back there again.

5  Thank bythedump