All reviews tapestry room small plates appetizers and drinks open to the public cocktail hour old house few minutes drive chicken quesadilla private bath blue benn the ground floor bennington area stayed here for one night per night convenient location room was large first floor
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This was by far the best way to start our anniversary trip! We enjoyed the location, the people we met, and the Inn. We enjoyed the evening apps and it was a much better option than breakfast. We highly recommend to other couples! Thanks to the owners for making it all soo wonderful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

This place is a gem! Quaint, historical home with friendly hosts & incredible small plates / happy hour. We read other's reviews, but sincerely the hospitality and cocktails outdid the expectations. The room was spacious, clean and had a private bathroom. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to stay. I have traveled all over the US and the Safford Mills Inn is, by far, one of the best. The host, John, was very gracious, the food is excellent, and my room (on the second floor) was very spacious. Convenient location, easy and abundant parking. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Even before I arrived, the host, John, contacted me to let me know there would be an event at the Inn but that it would not disturb me at all. He was right! Then he also checked with me, to find out when I would be arriving- such GREAT customer service! Upon arrival, John met me and gave me a choice of room- the one I picked was at the front of the Inn and was perfect- quiet, facing the street, and VERY spacious. Not only is the Inn immaculate, the rooms clean and very tastefully appointed, it is cozy and warm. The menu selection is incredible and the food delicious. The drink menu is also THREE pages long and there are nightly specials. YUM!!!! The bed is super comfortable. And I found out that the food is INCLUDED!!!! BONUS!!!!!! I cannot say enough great things about this Inn. Can't you tell? I will be back ASAP....with my BF next time. This time it was a biz trip but this Inn is too wonderful to enjoy alone. Thanks, John!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We had no idea what to expect from the “cocktails and snacks instead of breakfast” offer, but it suited us perfectly and we really enjoyed our stay. John gave us a great welcome and offered us a choice of rooms. All were beautifully furnished and equipped and in the one we chose (downstairs) the bed was really comfortable. We were meeting friends and so the cocktails/snacks evening was perfect to catch up and socialise - the food and cocktails (and the attentive service) were absolutely perfect. The next morning the suggested breakfast diner was a few minutes’ drive away and was also very good indeed. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple