“Sweet old fashioned diner”
Review of Blue Benn Diner

Blue Benn Diner
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Bennington
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Great waitress, huge, fluffy pancakes, delicious eggs, bacon, and coffee. Just old timey wonderful atmosphere. Splurge the extra for real Vermont syrup!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

literally the best place you'll ever eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pancakes were soooo delicious! I want to go back ASAP

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We came here the first time we visited Vermont based on the reviews here and it was great. The staff is friendly and there were so many food choices. The small town local feel was a nice change compared to Boston. We came back this year and the first place I wanted to go was the Blue Benn. I had the biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. It was actually sold out the first time I came here. My boyfriend had the cinnamon swirl french toast and some bacon and he also enjoyed his meal. Everything we've had is great and the prices are reasonable. Definitely a place to stop!

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to old diner cars like this whenever I come a crossed one but I just don't get what ppl see that's so great about this one. Its very cramped, dirty, and in need of some repairs. I've tried this place for breakfast and lunch on a couple of different occasions but without fail I ended up sick after every visit.

1  Thank Cat C
Reviewed 6 August 2014

They have all sorts of foods you can order, everything you could imagine! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, everything is delicious!! If there is a wait.. wait it out, it is well worth it!!

1  Thank Bennington05201