“great stay”

Best Western Bennington
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Bennington
Reviewed 3 April 2014

A "green" hotel that never skips a beat on service. The staff was friendly and helpful. The canned breakfast I did without but my partner enjoyed the waffles. Easy on/off to the bypass and close to downtown Bennington.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWVTMgmt, Front Office Manager at Best Western Bennington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

I'm glad you had a pleasant stay and it was as it should have been. Thank you for the review and taking the time to do so.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Comfortable room which was very clean except for the carpet which had quite a few stains, but it is winter so I'm sure it can't be cleaned all the time. I was a little put our when I requested a ground floor room and 'they didn't have one....but finally found one for only $10.00 more a night', money wasn't a problem, I told them I couldn't climb stairs (no elevator). Once I got a room it was just fine for the time I was there working.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We do have different room types. Depending on the room type you booked, that was why there was no downstairs available which meant moving to a different room type which incurred more money. I always tell guests that when something like this is necessary, to call the property direct and make sure you can get what is needed. At check in time it can be difficult depending on how busy the property is.

I'm glad that overall everything was as it should have been during your stay. Thank you for taking the time for the survey.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Wonderful position easy to reach. Quick check in and check out. Very nice hotel, very good quality. very good breakfast. Roomy rooms and very good beds. Good prices compared to teh room and the services. Personnel to be trained for the customer care.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I'm glad your stay was pleasant during time here.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This was at least the 3rd or 4th time we've stayed at this location. We had promised to try somewhere new this trip, but decided we know this hotel and have always have a great experience. We were not disappointed! We won't even consider another location in Bennington. Nice clean room, great value. We weren't even hassled when we called at check out time and asked for extra time. We were there an extra hour, and never even got a phone call pushing us out! This is the ONLY hotel that's understanding about that! If we have any complaint at all, it's that the WiFi signal isn't very strong. Other than that, we love it, and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWVTMgmt, Front Office Manager at Best Western Bennington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time for the review. I'm glad that we are continuing to keep things the way they should be for your return visits with us in Bennington.

As to the wifi signal, please do call the desk and let us know if there are any issues so we can look into it and see if it is on our end, to correct it.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I was pleased with the quality and comfort of the room at this hotel, but not happy about all of the additional fees they charge. For a pull out couch that is already in the room, they charge an extra $10 a day to use it and for a late check out they charge $25 plus tax.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWVTMgmt, Front Office Manager at Best Western Bennington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time for the review.
It is stated on the Website, like many hotels do, there is a $10.00 charge for extra bed, the couches we have are hide-a-beds so we don't have to bring in the rollaway, which we do have as well for other rooms that do not have the couches. Check out is stated by 11:00am. Late check out fee's apply after 12:00pm as we need to make rooms available for other guests and this takes time away from housekeeping getting the rooms ready.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I enjoyed my stay. The room was very comfortable with a king sized bed, a recliner, a desk & a large screen TV. The bathroom would have passed my wife's standards if she had been with me. I was able to both relax and do the work which brought me to Vermont. The breakfast was very good. The staff members were very warm & accommodating despite the frigid weather conditions outside.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWVTMgmt, Front Office Manager at Best Western Bennington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time for the survey. I'm glad everything was good for your stay with us. Always good to hear the housekeepers are doing what they should be doing.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We have been coming here for over 10 years. It is always clean and well maintained. Linens even seem to be ironed! The hotel is conveniently located with easy access to the ski resorts. Jackie at the front desk is always ready to help. We will return again and again. Value is also a plus.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWVTMgmt, Front Office Manager at Best Western Bennington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Always a pleasure to see our many repeat guests each time they come. I'm glad that we are doing what should be done and our housekeeping staff doing what they are.

Thank you for taking the time for the review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bennington
Hampton Inn Bennington
#5 of 8 in Bennington
The Harwood Hill
The Harwood Hill
#3 of 8 in Bennington

Been to Best Western Bennington? Share your experiences!