“Great place for breakfast”

The Creek House Diner
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 August 2014

En route from Killington to Montreal, I stopped at the Creek House for breakfast. The staff were very friendly and the place was packed, a good sign in such a small town. I ordered the eggs Benedict special. Everything was very well cooked and the accompanying potatoes were a refreshing change from the usual deep fried fare. The staff were very friendly. I would definitely return.

There are newer reviews for The Creek House Diner

Reviewed 18 August 2013

On a trip up north, we passed by The Creek House Diner at about lunch time. There aren't many options for dining in rural Vermont, so we took a chance, and I was glad we did. Small, older place with friendly service, a nice salad bar, and a decent menu assortment of the diner variety. We all had burgers this stop, and all were quite tasty, although one took a round trip to the grill for a couple more minutes cook time. Like Peter C said, not impressive from the outside, but I'd stop here again if passing by!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

The waitresses are friendly and attentive here. I ordered delicious french toast (thick sliced bread) and tasty home fries. Their breakfast menu was pretty extensive - many omelettes, breakfast burritos, pancakes, etc. to choose from. Decent sized portions. I was happy with my order and will return again for breakfast. Years ago I heard mixed reviews from the locals about lunch & dinner here, but based on the breakfast I was very satisfied with my meal and the atmosphere at the Creek House Diner. There are a few tables & booths as well as a counter that seats several people. Everything looked clean to me also.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

While staying at the Cobblehouse Inn my wife and I stopped into the Creek House Diner for lunch. It didn't look very impressive from the outside, but I was quite impressed with the service and the veggie burger. It was far better than expected and the price was very reasonable. For a modest charge I was even able to substitute fries instead of chips. I would definitely go back again on my next trip to the area.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I tried maple creemes all over the region and these are the best! They have an impressive specials menu, but have only tried the hamburgers which were tasty made with local beef.