The place is old and in need of loads of money it is stuck in its original state late 70's maybe early 80's. They advertise kids activities at the sports centre in a falling a part old tennis and pool facilite that hasn't operated a tennis court in years. When asked could we play tennis they replied they need 48 hours notice! On weekends a DJ and bouncy house is to operate but that wasn't the case on Saturday and on Sunday the ski slopes were closed as they were closed Saturday night and yet the bounce house and DJ to entertain the kids wasn't available. At night there is nothing to do if no skiing and the sports centre closes @6pm on weeknights and 8pm on weekends. Truly disappointing worst tired run down facility we have used and stayed at in 20 yrs my kids are board and having to shower in a washroom out of the "Bates Motel" with little to no water pressure so you don't get a nice shower or get the soap off your body. The place needs some major money and should be sold or partner with someone that can invest in its property. Driving up the mountain and down is very dangerous and is leaving my new winter tires burnt from each trip the roads are in poor condition and could use new ashfault years ago. Would check other facilities to stay and visit to ski and use there trails. Looking for other accommodation elsewhere as we speak kids are board and this is a family vacation after all. Not much to do at least if there were activities and facilities to use the tired rooms wouldn't matter so much but that's all we have. Not sure we can spend too many more nights here as intended!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vermont Skiing and Riding at its best!Bolton Valley Vermont is a unique, high mountain alpine ski village surrounded by over 5,000 pristine acres. At Bolton Valley the recreational opportunities are as numerous as the views are spectacular. In the winter, whether your're interested in skiing or snowboarding, telemark or Nordic, backcountry or night skiing, Bolton Valley has it all in abundance. After your legs have had enough, relax in the Sports Center's jacuzzi, heated pool or warm up in the sauna. Need more activities? Join a basketball game, play tennis, or work out in the exercise center. There is no limit on ways to stay active at Bolton Valley. Great food? We have that too. Want to stay in slope side lodging? Look no further. All lodging, whether it be the Inn accommodations, suites, or condominiums, are all slopeside or within a short walking distance. No cars needed at Bolton Valley, it's all right here. We are family friendly, affordable, and offer loads of fun. Bolton Valley is the place to get away and enjoy the best Vermont has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Inn Bolton Valley & Ski Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bolton Valley Hotel Bolton Valley
- The Inn Bolton Valley & Ski Area Vermont