Wonderful place. Stayed at nice comfy hotel at base lodge area. Reasonably priced. Great place to go for a weekend ski trip. Staff was very professional and friendly. Perfect ski resort for a family getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vermont Skiing and Riding at its best!Bolton Valley Vermont is a unique, high mountain alpine ski village surrounded by over 5,000 pristine acres. At Bolton Valley the recreational opportunities are as numerous as the views are spectacular. In the winter, whether your're interested in skiing or snowboarding, telemark or Nordic, backcountry or night skiing, Bolton Valley has it all in abundance. After your legs have had enough, relax in the Sports Center's jacuzzi, heated pool or warm up in the sauna. Need more activities? Join a basketball game, play tennis, or work out in the exercise center. There is no limit on ways to stay active at Bolton Valley. Great food? We have that too. Want to stay in slope side lodging? Look no further. All lodging, whether it be the Inn accommodations, suites, or condominiums, are all slopeside or within a short walking distance. No cars needed at Bolton Valley, it's all right here. We are family friendly, affordable, and offer loads of fun. Bolton Valley is the place to get away and enjoy the best Vermont has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn Bolton Valley & Ski Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bolton Valley Hotel Bolton Valley
- The Inn Bolton Valley & Ski Area Vermont