Bromley View Inn
Black Bear Lodge(Stratton Mountain)
US$157
Magic View Motel(Londonderry)(Great Value!)
US$86
Econo Lodge(Manchester)
US$120
US$93
EconoLodge
The Chalet Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$105
Hotels.com
Four Winds Country Motel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$98
Olympia Lodge(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$121
Hotels.com
Manchester View(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$109
The INN at Willow Pond(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$153
The Stamford Motel & Restaurant(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$96
Aspen at Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$120
Orbitz.com
All reviewsowners are super friendlystratton mountainhome runski weekendpaying guestsmanchester centergreen mountainsbreakfast was deliciousminute drivestayed one nightstayed in the family roomkevinlabradorfireplaceskiingvermontsnow
Reviewed 31 August 2012

My husband and I just got back from staying 2 nights at the Bromley View Inn. I can not say enough good things about our experience. The inn keeper, Kevin had the perfect balance of being available and helpful, but not intrusive. The breakfasts both mornings were wonderful. Bromley View in is truly a hidden jem. We will definetly be staying here again, and we highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Magic Mountain Room. perfect for a couple.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We recently stayed there with our 3 Great Danes (male 210 lbs, female 150 lbs. and a 6 month old pup 90 lbs.). With all the large dogs there it felt a bit small (we had room 3) but still manageable.
Owners have 3 labs which are retired seeing-eye dogs, calm, very friendly. The owners are very nice, breakfast food delicious, you can eat inside but we ate mostly on the deck which has gorgeous views. They raise alpacas in the back yard and one alpaca was friendly enough to come up to the fence and sniff my puppy's nose. Air conditioner was somewhat anemic and we could not adjust the direction of air flow (probably needs some fixing). Prices are very reasonable and they are withing few miles to a great public lake where dogs can go swimming - no entrance fees.
Adam

Room Tip: Next time I would chose a room with windows to the back (as long as I could keep my dogs there) because the rooms to the side are too close to the main road and can be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My husband and I just got back from our stay at The Bromley View Inn. We are both 30 something and brought along our maltese and bichon. Its always tough to find a good place to bring pets that is reasonably priced, so we were very excited when I found this place!

Room
We stayed in Room 5. Im always a little nervous when we stay in a room that allows pets. Needless to say we did not have one complaint. The room was spotless; no dog hair or oder at all. Not even a fake odor to cover something up. Perfect! The room was a decent size but the bathroom was a little small just an FYI. Just a toilet, sink, and shower stall. It was clean, but the size wasnt too much of an issue. There was another mirror
In the room so I used that to do my makeup while my husband showered. Noise wasnt an issue even though we were right next to the dining room, BUT we had our window air conditioner unit going, so I'm sure that helped.

Innkeepers/lounge
Kevin and Kami were so sweet! We mostly saw Kevin, and he chatted with us whenever we ran into him. He was very friendly and welcoming. We also have to mention their 3 labs. They were very sweet! If you arent a dog person, I would rethink this place, because the dogs are always around. But they were very calm and left us alone. Their lounge was awesome. It had a cozy feel to it. Nice place to sit back for a beer or glass of wine. We were happy our dogs were allowed to hang out with us in there too!

Breakfast was incredible! Every day they have a scramble and something sweet. I had the scramble both days and my husband had french toast and then pancakes. It was very tasty. We were surprised he offered us seconds, although we were stuffed! They had a nice beverage station set up with coffee, juice, and tea. My only suggestion would be they should've had some ice water. It was beautiful weather while we were there, so we ate on the deck which had an amazing view of Bromley mountain. I can imagine how gorgeous it would be in the fall!

Location
Not a bad drive to Stratton. We are big Mount Snow fans, and it was about 30 minutes away. Not terrible, but the drive at night seemed long and dark. Not
Too much activity nearby, some shops and restaurants. Kevin suggested The Perfect Wife...great place! I had the best meal...stuffed portabello mushroom.
It was out of this world!!

All in all, we had a great stay here. It was incredibly pet friendly, clean, and cozy. We will be staying here again for sure!! Highly recommeded.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 9 August 2012

This is a great place to get away. The scenery is incredible as you eat your meal on the top deck taking in the view of the neighboring mountains. The fresh air cools you leaving you in a relaxed state of mind. This is a great place to spend your fall or winter season in. Just minutes from the Bromley or Statton ski resort, it is very quiet with the dogs as your host. The Al Pacas at the bottom of the hill give you a little that feeling that you are not in the big city. The owners were wonderful. If I went back to Vermont that is where I would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the bottom floor are better. They are a lot more quiet and you have more room. You also have your own back door and deck to hang out in.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2012

This B & B is in a rural setting (llamas in back) facing Bromley Ski Area. Our room was small but pleasant. The only real problem was a very noisy bathroom fan which was always running when the bathroom light was turned on. It would have been nice to have a bedside reading light, since there is no televison in the room, and a luggage rack would also have been helpful. Kevin was a great host and made us a delicious breakfast - unfortunately, we didn't get to meet his wife. I would definitely return if I get back to that area!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends