“Liked this Hotel with the cozy fireplace”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This Quality Inn was a last minute decision to stay at. I expected the price to be good and it was.

Th Hotel is situated at the northern edge of town and just a minute or so off the Interstate. Checkin was quick and easy and the front desk people were very friendly and accomodating. I was able to easily get directions from them to Mount Snow.

I had a King Room (139) and found it to be very clean and cozy. I barely slept on the bed as I had fallen asleep on the room sofa.for most of the night. I did have a chance to enjoy their indoor pool twice that day. Pool water was warm and also went to use the Sauna.

They gave me my wakeup call at exactly 7am as I had requested and I had time to check out their breakfast which included almost everything I enjoy in the morning including bacon, sausage, oatmeal (and more). The coffee was also good although I am a big fan of Dunkin Donuts iced coffee (which was just down the street from the hotel).

The thing I liked the best was the fireplace in the lobby. It was burning brightly that evening and was so relaxing i also fell asleep in front of the fire. Very nice. Thank you, Quality Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Haley C
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My family and I stayed here during our New England road trip. Big mistake! It was the first place we stopped to sleep after driving for 30 hours, so we were desperate. There were people hanging out of the windows smoking at one point. The pool was so cold, we couldn't swim so we went to the inside pool. The pool was extremely nasty. My kids wouldn't even go in. The outlay of the hotel was horrible. You have to go in and out of different doors and creepy hallways/stairways. The carpets were filthy and you can smell the smoke from other rooms, or the people hanging around outside.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Was disappointed in this hotel. NOT a quality hotel. It was very run down and not very clean. Surprised this hotel is listed in Choice Hotels. Couldn't believe the condition of the hotel and the high price. The bed was okay and the sheets were clean. Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stayed here last week and despite the many recent negative reviews we gave it a try. It looks like the hotel is going through some renovation.....but not too put off by this. The front desk attendant was very friendly. The room and bathroom were clean. The carpet did have stains on it in more than one place. The room did NOT smell like smoke. The double bed sagged in the middle but we got through the night. With some improvements this 2 star hotel could become a 3 star hotel. One of the things I did NOT like was the door leading into the end of the hotel we were in did not have a lock on it.....so you did not need a key to get inside. People that write negative reviews want to pay a two star price for a four star room.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I recently needed a last-min reservation since our plans changed due to the govt shutdown, and the only available hotel in the area was this one. The hotel is very outdated and is in dare need of modernization. I wouldn't mind the condition of the hotel so much if the price were low, but we paid a hefty price for a shabby room. Additionally, the image of the hotel was further tarnished in my mind when the clerk at checking was pointing at the paperwork with dirty fingernails.

The hotel was a big disappointment and definitely didn't warrant the high price we paid for it. Charging an outrageous price even if this reservation was made on the afternoon of the check-in is not a valid excuse in my mind.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brattleboro
Colonial Motel & Spa
Best Western Plus Keene Hotel
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#10 of 10 in Brattleboro

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!