“Dump! Stay Away!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro
Reviewed 3 March 2014

VERY, VERY dirty and smelly!
Had 14 inches of snow and they NEVER plowed the parking lot ( chaos ) !!
Owners are sooo cheap that they had the Bartender working the front desk!!!
No maid service!
No maintenance man!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We stayed here for one night mid-February to ski a couple days during school vacation week.
Some of the good things: Our room and bathroom was clean. The room fridge was bigger than typical cube type. The beds we had were very comfortable. Price was reasonable.
Indifferent/observations: Decor is outdated. Wallpaper in our room had a large tear. Layout is weird. None of this mattered other than aesthetics.
Some bad: The worst thing for us was breakfast. We were looking forward to the breakfast before a long day of skiing and it was terrible. Most items were gone and very slowly replenished, if at all. The eggs were cold. The limited selection was among the worst I've seen at many hotels.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank m0m0f3
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Filthy, ratty, just a big yuck! The curtain was hanging, I Found someone else's makeup in the room, andhe smoke detective went off 3 times during the night. Called front desk, no answer, went down to desk and clerk told us to rip out of wall. There is more but I hope u get the picture. Wish I could give negative number. Ps. I rarely give a bad review.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank jesdls
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We had a group rate for a team attending a local event. Many from our group had issues getting the correct discounted rate. The continental breakfast that was included in the rate was very poor and none of the staff who were serving it seemed to mind. All of the vending machines were out of order.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This Quality Inn was a last minute decision to stay at. I expected the price to be good and it was.

Th Hotel is situated at the northern edge of town and just a minute or so off the Interstate. Checkin was quick and easy and the front desk people were very friendly and accomodating. I was able to easily get directions from them to Mount Snow.

I had a King Room (139) and found it to be very clean and cozy. I barely slept on the bed as I had fallen asleep on the room sofa.for most of the night. I did have a chance to enjoy their indoor pool twice that day. Pool water was warm and also went to use the Sauna.

They gave me my wakeup call at exactly 7am as I had requested and I had time to check out their breakfast which included almost everything I enjoy in the morning including bacon, sausage, oatmeal (and more). The coffee was also good although I am a big fan of Dunkin Donuts iced coffee (which was just down the street from the hotel).

The thing I liked the best was the fireplace in the lobby. It was burning brightly that evening and was so relaxing i also fell asleep in front of the fire. Very nice. Thank you, Quality Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 16 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Haley C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brattleboro
Colonial Motel & Spa
Latchis Hotel
Latchis Hotel
#3 of 10 in Brattleboro
Best Western Plus Keene Hotel

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!