“Not bad at all”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro
Brooklyn, New York
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed 28 August 2010

We decided to try a Ramada for a change and stopped at this hotel and they had rooms available We paid a very nice price and the kids had a great time in the pool.

I was extremely happy that they had a Fitness Center because my husband used it for an hour or so and was happy to get him out of my hair.

Nice place!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 25 August 2010

We're thankful that our relatives stayed here earlier this year and we had a good referral.

We enjoyed this Ramada, particularly the pool. The breakfast was more than adequate.
The rooms were clean and we didnt experience any problems except we didnt get our wakeup call but we suspect the phone ringer itself may have been in the off position from a previous guest. Front Desk assured they called up but we did not answer.

Nice stay. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Dorset, Vermont
Reviewed 1 August 2010

We dont travel much and have never had the opportunity to review anything but our recent stay at the Brattleboro Ramada was too funny to not review.

We had a fun time and the hotel was fine. No complaints. We did run into the housekeeping staff in the morning because we slept later than we expected. We didnt have the security bolt on so the cleaning lady walked in on us sound asleep. We're sure we scared the poor girl half to death. When I lifted my head up she let out a yelp that we laughed about all day. We encountered the same lady in the hall later and we we enjoyed her very much. Great sense of humor as we laughed at her hotel cleaning stories and dummies like us who forget to lock their door and dont hear the housekeeper knock.

Great time and a great stay!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Lewes, Delaware
Reviewed 21 July 2010

We've had good experiences with Ramadas in the years past so when we do travel once or twice a year we try to stick with what we know. This was the final stay on our recent trip north.

We found this particular Ramada to be comfortable and quiet. It looked as though there was recent remodeling done. The checkin people were nice and no problems there at all.

Guess it was ok for us. We'd recommend it to other travelers. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Yardley, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed 26 June 2010

In a trip that started with a 7 hour traffic jam, and ended with a sprained knee from hiking, the staff at the Ramada Inn made me forget all those worries.

From the moment I walked through the door (late at night) I was greeted warming and professionally and the pressures of a long and horrible trip vanished almost instantly.

The room was clean and comfortable, with easily accessible wireless internet access.

After I returned from my hike with a sprained knee, the staff was understanding and helpful, going as far as to not only help me get my luggage to my car, but also wheeling me out to my car as well and taking special care to reduce the amount of walking I needed to do as I departed the property.

I have long believed that it is people that make an experience memorable, and this trip was no exception. My thanks to the people at the Ramada Inn in Brattleboro for an excellent weekend!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
Brattleboro
Reviewed 9 June 2010

I am concerned after reading the last review. I was there at the same time and expierenced NOTHING like that guest stated. The pool/fitness center was open during our whole 2 week stay. It does close @ 10pm. The restaraunt
is open 6 days, until 1am, however the kitchen does close around 9pm. We ate a wonderful meal there, every night!! The hotel is undergoing extension renovations, our room had beautiful new carpet in it! This guest was trying to scam the hotel in my opinion! I was glad to see this guest leave!
I would recommend this hotel to all! We will be back in the fall & I can not wait to see the completed renovations!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed 9 June 2010

This place is a DUMP , "gym" pool are shutdown,restaurant never open,crackheads and drunks actually hit me up for money in the hotel room hallway!!!!! I had to take my clients to a differant location to have our meeting.DO not stay here EVER.I travel alot and this place was such a dump according to locals the police are here more times then none! And to boot their manager is never on duty i could not even speak to a manager while on my stay
I am waking up in the morning and getting my money back along with getting a new room at a better hotel.NEVER,NEVER,NEVER AGAIN STAYING AT RAMADA HOTELS

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank daywalker420

Travellers are raving about these Brattleboro hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brattleboro
Colonial Motel & Spa
Latchis Hotel
Latchis Hotel
#3 of 10 in Brattleboro
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel...
#2 of 2 in West Chesterfield

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!