Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
US$110
Orbitz.com
US$166
AscendHotels
All reviewspancake machinefamily suitecinnamon rollsyogurtcomfortable hotelsofa bedspent one night hereski tripwould stay here againthe breakfast areabreakfast attendantfront desk staffnice roomsausagefree breakfastindoor poolroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Good quality location for the price. Very friendly staff. Hallways smelled a little strong from some type of carpet cleaner. Good breakfast in the morning. Quiet location off the main drag. I would stay here again on my next rip through the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JR591011
HershalBK, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come visit soon!

BK investments

Reviewed 13 July 2013

This hotel has all the right ingredients for a great budget hotel except for the price. When I look for a hotel, I look for a customer review rating of at least a 4 and a price under $100. Unfortunately I didn't meet the latter, but the rest was good. The room was clean and felt modern. There were a number of outlets to use, so important with all the electronic devices. The bed was comfortable as well as the chair and ottoman. The morning breakfast was good although the biscuits and gravy didn't seem very New England. I would have expected a fridge and microwave for the price, but we didn't really need one. I found the staff friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrLee73

Dear Guest,

I'm happy you enjoyed your overall stay with us. Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it. Your comments have been noted. Please come visit soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We stayed in a suite. The furniture was a little dinged up and the hallway carpets a little worn. The breakfast was good and the location made it easy to get around. I thought it was a bit overpriced, but I think all of southern Vermont is a little overpriced.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank verybigv
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Dear verybigv,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am pleased you liked the location and the breakfast served during your stay lived up to your expectations. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience the room conditions may have caused you. Your comments about the carpet has been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 24 June 2013

After driving all day in the pouring rain en route to northern New England, we stopped at this hotel overnight. We were chilled to the bone and politely asked the gentleman at the front desk for additional blankets. (The bedding in the room was very thin, and we didn't want to turn the heat on.) Instead of quickly accommodating our request, he proceeded to grill us and ask why we needed blankets! He also stated that what was in the room should be enough!! Eventually, he finally relented and grudgingly gave us the blankets we requested. Our party had never encountered such an attitude before when making a simple request at the front desk.

As mentioned above, the bedding is skimpy, and the rooms clean and adequate for a one night stay. The buffet breakfast had more than we expected to find, but we suspected the eggs were powdered. Whether or not we will return to this hotel in the future remains to be seen.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Naturelover212
HershalBK, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Dear Guest,

I'm sorry to hear you did not receive excellent customer service. We will look into the matter and address the associate at the front desk. Can you please email me at hershal.patel@bk-investments.com and let me know the name of the associate? Customer Service is our number one priority and we take all customer feedback seriously. I hope you will give us another opportunity to service your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I rarely ding hotel staff, but I was surprised at the rudeness of the reservation/front desk staff. When we called for rates from the road, we were quoted a rate higher than AAA despite being long-time Priority Club member. The clerk acknowledged that many rooms were available but refused to offer a better price. Both Hampton Inn (where we stayed) and Colonial gave us special rates.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Seabird_6
HershalBK, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Customer service is our number one priority and I'm disappointed to here that our staff was rude to you. I sincerely apologize for your experience. We recently remodeled our property so I hope you give us a shot next time you are visiting the area. To get the best rate I suggest to book in advance.