It's about what you would expect. Very friendly staff, clean rooms but I was a little turned off by what appeared to be brown mold where the tub meets the floor (grout). And while they provide different pillows - they were all spongy, like the old foam pillows. Breakfast was good and plentiful. I would stay there again, but I might check out the other hotels first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brattleboro is ' All of Vermont and close to home.' We are conveniently located near five major ski areas such as Mount Snow, canoeing, kayaking and antique shops and the new Grafton Cheese Factory. At the end of the day come back and relax in one of our up to date rooms. We offer rooms with two queen beds or one king bed. Maybe a room with a private Jacuzzi is what your looking for or maybe a family suite is for you. Sit back watch a movie on our new flat screen TVs. All rooms offer refrigerators and microwaves. Remember to enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring a great selection of hot and cold breakfast items. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Brattleboro, VT and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Brattleboro
- Holiday Inn Express Brattleboro
- Holiday Inn Brattleboro