“Great view, good service and great food”
Review of The Marina

The Marina
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Marina offers fresh seafood, steaks, burgers, salads, a wide variety of vegetarian options, a kid's menu, homemade desserts, a full bar (with a great selection of local beer), beautiful waterside dining, amazing sunsets... And much more!
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stopped for a late lunch, had a 20 minute wait, well worth the wait. We had a table on the 2nd floor, nice view of the water, and the breeze was nice on a warm day. Server was fast with the cold drinks, food was hot and cooked just right. I had a BLT and my wife had a huge salad, which we took some home. Will stop again

1  Thank Travel Guy15

Reviewed 30 June 2014

the place to be in Brattleboro for food and fun .great staff . thank you guys for all the wonderful moments I have in your place .

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The seafood dishes we ordered where great. only bad point was it was near sunset and sun was in my eyes and shade was little help. but after watching a beautiful sunset it was fine.

1  Thank Bum8leb
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I don't know what the other reviews were talking about, I had an outstanding experience! I was with a group of people and there were options for everyone (vegetarians included!). The waitstaff was welcoming and friendly, we were a large group and were seated promptly out on the deck which had a gorgeous view! Everyone had an exceptional meal and evening, I can't wait to go back, I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

yes it was very busy on a Friday night but come on! The setting on the water is awesome and the outdoor dining area is special, but the food and service were terrible. My wife's entire meal was cold and when we complained the waitress said they were too busy to heat it up! My meal was tiny (for $22) with few scallops or shrimp and the pasta was sitting in liquid like some kind of soup. My mother ordered one item but got something else served to her! When we finally got the waitress's attention we were told that of course they were very busy and when the correct order showed up the rest of us were done eating our poor quality meals How do they get so busy with this kind of shoddy performance? Not going here again!

2  Thank Dewey24