“well worth the prices”

Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Marina offers fresh seafood, steaks, burgers, salads, a wide variety of vegetarian options, a kid's menu, homemade desserts, a full bar (with a great selection of local beer), beautiful waterside dining, amazing sunsets... And much more!
Reviewed 6 July 2014

went to the marina the other night, seemed busy but got right in , asked to be seated upstairs for the view(no problem) superb waiter(hey Ralph) new the menu and gave a great decription of my wifes dish(lobster and shrimp with rainbow peppers with bowtie pasta in a garlic cream sauce) I got my fav,whole belly clams. both meals were cooked perfectly, the beer was cold and the wine made my wife giggle!!! decided to go all out and get dessert(toll house sundaes) hello food coma!!! the place is beautiful and the food is awesome !!!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stopped for a late lunch, had a 20 minute wait, well worth the wait. We had a table on the 2nd floor, nice view of the water, and the breeze was nice on a warm day. Server was fast with the cold drinks, food was hot and cooked just right. I had a BLT and my wife had a huge salad, which we took some home. Will stop again

1  Thank Travel Guy15
Reviewed 30 June 2014

the place to be in Brattleboro for food and fun .great staff . thank you guys for all the wonderful moments I have in your place .

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The seafood dishes we ordered where great. only bad point was it was near sunset and sun was in my eyes and shade was little help. but after watching a beautiful sunset it was fine.

1  Thank Bum8leb
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I don't know what the other reviews were talking about, I had an outstanding experience! I was with a group of people and there were options for everyone (vegetarians included!). The waitstaff was welcoming and friendly, we were a large group and were seated promptly out on the deck which had a gorgeous view! Everyone had an exceptional meal and evening, I can't wait to go back, I definitely recommend it!