“Good pizza with gluten-free options!”
Review of Thin Crust Pizzeria - CLOSED

Thin Crust Pizzeria
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are a family operated, locally owned italian pizzeria. Upon owning a different Italian restaurant in this area we discovered how people fell in love with our pizza. With a strong authentic New York style pizza competitive background upbringing in Stamford Connecticut, the chef Michael Greco gives immense attention to detail in every dish. We have outdoor as well as indoor seating, we offer drive through and delivery. Come try our pizza, and upon return trips make sure to try our other authentic Italian dishes such as Calzones, Meatballs and Linguine with our homemade Italian meatballs, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Garlic Knots, and a variety of hot and cold sandwiches featuring our *Italian Combo*. We love our customers, and are dedicated to all areas of customer service by providing you with exceptional quality of food, to personally greeting you and encouraging suggest what we can do better every time. After all, you are why we are here, and we are here for you. See you soon!
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Had many pies made for a party (for the Young Shakespeare Players) and they were great! Thin, yummy and with a bunch of chicken wings too. Next time I will get the gluten-free pizza to check it out.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

This little 'hole in the wall' could easily be missed, but shouldn't be! It offers delicious thin crust pizza and the best part is they support our wonderful community of Brattleboro, in this case by providing dozens of pizzas at no charge for our local agency Youth Services' Bowl for Kids Sake which helps fund our Big Brothers Big Sisters program. Check them out in shopping center on Putney Road!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

When we entered the restaurant we were greeted by the owner Mike. What a terrific guy, he gave us personal service, helped us order and served our food. My husband had an Italian sausage pizza, and it was authentic Italian sausage and delicious think crust, according to my husband. I eat gluten free and I had spinach with mushroom gluten free pizza. Of course he is a terrific guy, he is from Connecticut just like us. Would definitely go back again when in Vermont. Congratulations Mike you deserve the success! Paul and Angela from CT

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I went here for lunch today, and I am definitely coming back tomorrow. There are a ton of pizza places in Brattleboro and the surrounding area but this one stands out like no other. I am extremely picky when it comes to crust, and this is the first pizzeria in the area to do thin crust exclusively, an exceptional thin crust at that. The thin crust, the quality of the cheese, and the freshness of the toppings really make Thin Crust Pizzeria so much better than all the rest in Brattleboro.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This place has the best New York style pizza in Southern Vermont. As a native of New Jersey, I have high standards for pizza, and most of the pizza around here is terrible. We finally have a REAL pizza place. Thank God!