“pleasant surprise”

Thin Crust Pizzeria
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are a family operated, locally owned italian pizzeria. Upon owning a different Italian restaurant in this area we discovered how people fell in love with our pizza. With a strong authentic New York style pizza competitive background upbringing in Stamford Connecticut, the chef Michael Greco gives immense attention to detail in every dish. We have outdoor as well as indoor seating, we offer drive through and delivery. Come try our pizza, and upon return trips make sure to try our other authentic Italian dishes such as Calzones, Meatballs and Linguine with our homemade Italian meatballs, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Garlic Knots, and a variety of hot and cold sandwiches featuring our *Italian Combo*. We love our customers, and are dedicated to all areas of customer service by providing you with exceptional quality of food, to personally greeting you and encouraging suggest what we can do better every time. After all, you are why we are here, and we are here for you. See you soon!
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stopped in to ask for a donation for a charity event and was pleasantly surprised. The owner offered me a complimentary slice of pizza and a drink. It was delicious! He has supported other local charities and I appreciate his support of mine.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love this place! It really is the best pizza in Brattleboro. The staff are friendly, the pies are delicious. A family favorite!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I ate dinner here because it was almost within walking distance of my hotel (Holiday Inn Express) and highly rated on previous TA reviews. It''s worth noting that this place is ultra casual. There are only 5 booths for seating. I ordered a small pizza and a side salad. The salad, somewhat wilted, was served in a brown cardboard clamshell container. Nothing other than greens and a few shredded carrots. They were out of anchovies although they did offer to run to the store to get some. To my taste, the pizza lacked flavor. My bottle of water was served with no glass and I had to ask for a straw. They do not have a liquor license. Pepsi products. The whole experience was a disappointment.

3  Thank pawley
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

After one visit it has become our "must stop" on our way home to Connecticut. Growing up in the New Haven area we are particular with our pizza and Italian food. Thin Crust has brought the quality of New Haven pizza to Brattleboro. Looking forward to our next trip up and our stop at Thin Crust.

1  Thank Jnaples14
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Ate at Thin Crust Pizzeria last night for the first time. Roz at the counter was friendly and helpful. The barbeque wings were very good....roasted, not deep fried and tossed in a zippy sauce that wasn't too spicy. Our pizza also had barbeque chicken on it, and both the sauce and the chicken were very good. Four of us were comfortably full on the 14-inch pizza and 20 wings...with sodas....all for less than $40. It definitely won't be our last time at Thin Crust.