“Excellent Pizza - Nice People!!”
Review of Thin Crust Pizzeria - CLOSED

Thin Crust Pizzeria
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a family operated, locally owned italian pizzeria. Upon owning a different Italian restaurant in this area we discovered how people fell in love with our pizza. With a strong authentic New York style pizza competitive background upbringing in Stamford Connecticut, the chef Michael Greco gives immense attention to detail in every dish. We have outdoor as well as indoor seating, we offer drive through and delivery. Come try our pizza, and upon return trips make sure to try our other authentic Italian dishes such as Calzones, Meatballs and Linguine with our homemade Italian meatballs, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Garlic Knots, and a variety of hot and cold sandwiches featuring our *Italian Combo*. We love our customers, and are dedicated to all areas of customer service by providing you with exceptional quality of food, to personally greeting you and encouraging suggest what we can do better every time. After all, you are why we are here, and we are here for you. See you soon!
“Excellent Pizza - Nice People!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Just happened upon Thin Crust Pizzeria after a long day touring VT and was pleasantly surprised! One of the VERY best thin crust pizza's I've had - The Godfather. Thanks to the owner I came home with my leftovers and a HUGE calzone for tomorrow. Great pizzeria and nice people. I'll be back!

• Visited June 2014

New Hampshire
“Yummy Pizza, Poor Service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The pizza here is very good. Unfortunately, the service is very slow and inefficient. Several times they have messed up our order, both call-in and at the counter. We would visit more often but the poor service keeps us away.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Free4All
MeaganTCP, Owner at Thin Crust Pizzeria, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Valued Customer, First off I would like to thank you for choosing us. However, I would like you to know that your negative experience with our pizzeria, and the concerns you have voiced are of upmost importance. I sincerely apologize for your lack of proper service, and want you to know that I am gradually becoming aware of this problem. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review as it helps our business provide our customers with the quality of product and service that we all anticipate and deserve when dining out. I am currently working on training our staff to be more courteous and mindful to our customers, and attentive to their jobs as a whole. I hope that this does not impact your future decision making when deciding where to go, and I would like to have your repeat business. If there is anything I can do to help you with that, or anything additional you would like to say please feel free to contact me: Meagan Coburn thincrustpizzeria@hotmail.com. Once again... Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Meagan Coburn (owner)
“In my top three for wings in all of New England and New York!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The wings were out of this world! And so was the pizza! The only thing better than the food was the great service. Great hometown people with a great atmosphere. I travel all over New England and upstate New York and you will be hard-pressed to find better food for wings and pizza

• Visited June 2014
Brattleboro, Vermont
“pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stopped in to ask for a donation for a charity event and was pleasantly surprised. The owner offered me a complimentary slice of pizza and a drink. It was delicious! He has supported other local charities and I appreciate his support of mine.

• Visited May 2014
“Best Pizza in Brattleboro”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love this place! It really is the best pizza in Brattleboro. The staff are friendly, the pies are delicious. A family favorite!

• Visited April 2014