“The best pizza around!”

Thin Crust Pizzeria
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are a family operated, locally owned italian pizzeria. Upon owning a different Italian restaurant in this area we discovered how people fell in love with our pizza. With a strong authentic New York style pizza competitive background upbringing in Stamford Connecticut, the chef Michael Greco gives immense attention to detail in every dish. We have outdoor as well as indoor seating, we offer drive through and delivery. Come try our pizza, and upon return trips make sure to try our other authentic Italian dishes such as Calzones, Meatballs and Linguine with our homemade Italian meatballs, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Garlic Knots, and a variety of hot and cold sandwiches featuring our *Italian Combo*. We love our customers, and are dedicated to all areas of customer service by providing you with exceptional quality of food, to personally greeting you and encouraging suggest what we can do better every time. After all, you are why we are here, and we are here for you. See you soon!
Brattleboro, Vermont
“The best pizza around!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Thin Crust Pizzeria is a great place to eat. Call ahead, order in, take out or even deliver. What more can you ask for? The owner is a great guy, willing to go out of his way to have a conversation. The Hawaiian pizza is heavenly and pretty addicting. This place rules. Give it a try.

“Best in Bratt ”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Showed up on a day when the owner had employees call out and had to play catch up all day. Staff really tries to make the guests feel comfortable. Best pizza in Brattleboro and reasonably priced. Would recommend the wings to anyone.

Montreal, Canada
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped on way home from vaca, great pizza, great service,,,will be back, just like New York ,,,highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brattleboro, Vermont
“All around excellent!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Went into Thin Crust Pizzeria. Couldnt decide if i wanted a pizza from here. So the guy offered me free toppings and if i got an 18". Great deal! Plus, couldnt be happier with thr pizza. Delicious! Def stop by if ur in the mood for some great pizza!

Los Angeles, California
“Best pizza in New England”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been living in California for a long time now, but I nevertheless still remember what good pizza tastes like--and my experience with Thin Crust Pizzeria made me want to abandon the 362 days of SoCal sunshine just to get back to the land of good pizza, especially if I could order from the guys at Thin Crust. My family and I ordered two large pies, one for the vegetarians and one for the carnivores, and between the four of us I think there were only two slices left at the end of the meal. Even my mom, who usually leaves her crusts, was a member of the Clean Plate Club. I will definitely be going back to Thin Crust Pizzeria next time I'm in Brattleboro.