“Yummy Lunch”

Tulip Cafe and Creperie
Ranked #27 of 111 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia
“Yummy Lunch”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Four of us dined here for lunch and were very pleased. We all ordered different sandwiches, and we were all happy. The service was prompt, and it was a nice casual atmosphere. Oddly we didn't try the crepes -- we'll have to go back!

• Visited June 2014

Colebrook, New Hampshire
“Awesome crepe, delicious - Wonderful people!!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

It's a must in Brattleboro!!!

Very delicious awesome food...

Very nice courteous people...

Great menu and value...

• Visited August 2014
So.NH
“What a find. Best crepes and galettes this side of Montreal!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Way better than average, and the coffee is also great. Strong and very French. I had a delicious breakfast galette, basically a crepe made with buckwheat flour, but unusual. That's because it was a Kavurna galette, which had Turkish seasoned ground meat, cheese and an egg. There are also many different kinds of sandwiches, paninis, and crepes, savory and sweet. Everything was excellent, including the very nice wait staff, who went out of their way to explain things. Worth going out of your way, it's a block off Main St.

• Visited July 2014
Colchester, Vermont
“Delicious food; savoring tastes”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

A warm afternoon is a challenge to the palate;
I inquired at a local store,Brillance, where one could find a good salad. I ventured forth on a dare by the owner; that if my meal failed to meet my expectations, I didn't have to pay for it.
And so i entered a clean charming cafe; greeted by a gracious and beautiful young womb who asked what foods/flavors I would like to try.
And so I went with the Sassy Mushroom salad, caramelized onions toasted almonds, portolbello mushroom, mixed greens and pomegranate dressing.
i also chose one of their specialty crepes; they have both savory/meal type; and sweet/dessert type.
I I chose the Kavurma; spicy ground beef with cheddar cheese, tomato,pepper and onions- a delicious blend of favor.
They offer gluten free buckwheat batter, and both spinach feta; chicken béchamel sauce and veggie crepe; as well as raspberry custard; the eclair, the cinnamon sugar, the blueberry lemon, the banana / chocolate; and the cream cheese and sour cherry choice of sweet crepes.
i have not even described the side selection of their pan inis.
The owner's daughter is a woman of grace, beauty, and hospitality and at her suggestion I tried the coffee gelato. Words cannot do justice to the flavor and texture of my new favorite dessert.
Do not miss this palate enjoyable experience; Arrive early 7 am for their specialty expresso, smoothies, or in colder weather their soups, and the selections mentioned above,until 5 pm.
A trip to this delightful haven of flavor and taste; just off the main street, appropriately named Harmony Street will delight you.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank linricbai
Maine
“Great food and a beautiful mocha!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We ate here for breakfast on our recent weekend visit to Brattleboro. We enjoyed it so much that we returned the next morning. Their were 4 of us in our group. Everyone really enjoyed their Turkish breakfast sandwich, mine had delicious feta and olive paste. We all shared a cinnamon crepe which was also great. Additionally, I had a delicious and artful mocha both days- the best and most beautiful latte I have ever had! When we return to Brattleboro we will definitely stop again! Don 't miss this delightful eaterie!

• Visited April 2014