“Yum!”

Add it.
Jasmine's Bakery
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Brattleboro
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Such delicious vittles! Such Variety! Maybe some of the very best baked goods in town and convenient pairing with North End Butchers. This little hub is a great stop for people who love good food!

1  Thank Casey M
There are newer reviews for Jasmine's Bakery

Reviewed 13 February 2014

If I ever need to choose a last meal, I will choose Jasmine's maple cream-covered cup cakes. They are absolutely to die for.

1  Thank APPAPA
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I ordered a birthday cake for my friends 40th birthday. She wanted peppermint - not a flavor I would ever think to order. The look and taste of the cake were both excellent. It was so pretty I actually took pictures. The cake was dense and moist and really good. I didn't think I was going to like it because of it being peppermint, but I really enjoyed it. I've also purchased individual items from the bakery for functions that I've attended. They're on the sweet side, but I've found that most people seem to want this. Jasmine is very professional and reliable and talented. If I had to order a wedding cake I would be confident that it would be beautiful and delicious.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We ordered a custom birthday cake for our mother's 90th birthday party. It was fantastic! We asked for a chocolate cake with buttercream frosting decorated in autumn colors. The cake was a rich dense cake which tasted great, best we have had! The buttercream frosting was very buttery and creamy, also the best we have had! What was special was the beautiful array of autumn colored flowers displayed around the edge of the cake, wonderful! Highly recommend for special order cakes for special occasions!

1  Thank Robin M
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Actually,

There IS a Jasmine's Bakery. Within the walls of North End Butchers is a separate business named Jasmine's Bakery where you can come in any time and order custom wedding cakes and specialty desserts, where there are always decadent treats to tempt and tantalize on display, and where you can be guaranteed that the freshest, local and only organic ingredients are used.

Your mysteriously insulting reference to a middle school cheerleaders' bake-sale and amateurish appearance (btw, you couldn't be farther from the truth) is not only unnecessarily harsh, it is also contemptibly inaccurate. Jasmine - a graduate of C.I.A. - bakes with all organic ingredients, and if you had informed yourself before shooting off your mouth, you'd know that those DO indeed cost a whole lot more than what you'd find at your local mini-mart. But by all means, Scrapple1, if you don't notice the difference between the two, please refrain from returning and continue shopping at your local minimart, for that is what you deserve.

Did you take your medicine today, Scrapple1? If so, you may want to consider upping your dosage, as you are waaaaaay off the mark; clearly mean merely for sport (which makes your opinion worthless in most people's books anyway); and for the record your vision sucks, because we DO have coffee.

Good luck with that chip on your shoulder, Scrapple1.

~ North End Butchers, Jasmine's Bakery, and Windham Wines