“A nice Japanese lunch”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Massachusetts
“A nice Japanese lunch”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Nothing spectacular but service is friendly and quality is good. Seafood dumplings were a highlight. Teriyaki Salmon was overcooked.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank TravelTurtle66

Rochester, New York
“Still happy Chinese dining in VT”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

In August, 2012, my review of Panda North here was very upbeat. Based on a meal that I shared there with a dining companion in August, 2013, I stand by my review of a year ago. The atmosphere is still welcoming, relaxed and - I think - happy. All kinds of local characters and wandering tourists come in (I being in the latter category)and are treated well, l as far as I can tell. The menu is vast (spanning various Chinese and Japanese cuisines) and reasonably priced. Dishes promised as "spicy" still continue to be less spicy than promised, but nonetheless tasty, well-prepared and generous. Presentation is taken seriously at Panda North: dishes invariably arrive with artfully carved, sliced or arranged vegetables evoking colorful blossoms. Every time I have eaten there, the service has been friendly and attentive. Bottom line: after visiting Panda North once or twice a year for the past decade while traveling, it still delights. It still delights enough to make it a dining destination for me in Brattleboro, and one to which I am happy to invite a nearby relative to join me for a tasty and imaginative meal. So yes, as I write this in August, 2013 I am already looking forward to dinner there again in August, 2014.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Matt14617
Berwick, Maine
“more chinese”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

this place had beef teriyaki but 6 instead of 8, wasnt sure abiout the pineapple and cherries at the bottom, got more shrimp lomein, this place was okay.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bikeman B
“Good food and value”
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

We had 4 entrees, 3 of them we excellent. However the over cooked mine which was unfortunate as it was one of the house specials. The server was sort of slow and not very attentive.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Thfay
Bass River, ma
“We love this place! Great sushi”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We have been going to Panda North for years and have very seldom been disappointed! The staff is very friendly and very conscious of their clients. The sushi is very good, expertly prepared and served. Family members have tried other dishes as well and have not been disappointed. It may not look like much from the outside but it's worth venturing inside!

Visited June 2013