“Great food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I ate here with a large party and can not even begin to describe what everyone got. I had the sesame chicken and it was fantastic. It had a great crispy outer layer and wonderful flavor for the sauce. I also had some of the pork fried dumplings and thought they were really good. Panda North offered a food highlight for our trip and I would highly encourage you to stop by even though the exterior is not great the food inside is great.

1  Thank 12SC803

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My wife and I try to visit this "discovery" at least once or twice a month even though it means a 50ish mile trip for us.
The food is excellent. They feature Chinese and Japanese dishes and offer Sushi as well. Prices are very reasonable, especially lunch specials offered Monday through Saturday. Service is friendly and attentive.
Its a nice relaxing place to visit either alone or with friends and family.

2  Thank chap914
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Nothing spectacular but service is friendly and quality is good. Seafood dumplings were a highlight. Teriyaki Salmon was overcooked.

2  Thank TravelTurtle66
Reviewed 9 August 2013

In August, 2012, my review of Panda North here was very upbeat. Based on a meal that I shared there with a dining companion in August, 2013, I stand by my review of a year ago. The atmosphere is still welcoming, relaxed and - I think - happy. All kinds of local characters and wandering tourists come in (I being in the latter category)and are treated well, l as far as I can tell. The menu is vast (spanning various Chinese and Japanese cuisines) and reasonably priced. Dishes promised as "spicy" still continue to be less spicy than promised, but nonetheless tasty, well-prepared and generous. Presentation is taken seriously at Panda North: dishes invariably arrive with artfully carved, sliced or arranged vegetables evoking colorful blossoms. Every time I have eaten there, the service has been friendly and attentive. Bottom line: after visiting Panda North once or twice a year for the past decade while traveling, it still delights. It still delights enough to make it a dining destination for me in Brattleboro, and one to which I am happy to invite a nearby relative to join me for a tasty and imaginative meal. So yes, as I write this in August, 2013 I am already looking forward to dinner there again in August, 2014.

2  Thank Matt14617
Reviewed 29 July 2013

this place had beef teriyaki but 6 instead of 8, wasnt sure abiout the pineapple and cherries at the bottom, got more shrimp lomein, this place was okay.

1  Thank Bikeman B