This establishment is NOT SAFE for individuals with GLUTEN ALLERGIES. The management will claim that they take due precautions, but expect to get sick if you eat there. We returned after a member of our party was struck sick by the food. The manager stated that they specially prepare the food with their vegetarian food, which is NOT necessarily GLUTEN FREE. They are CLUELESS about ALLERGY SAFETY. EAT THERE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.