“Over night trip to Brattleboro”

Hampton Inn Brattleboro
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro
Vermont, United States
“Over night trip to Brattleboro”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Great hotel, extremely clean and fresh. Only issue I really had was the constant 24 hours a day audio ad playing in all public areas, which carried into my room. It was not that loud but got annoying. My room was by the elevator, so that was probably why I could hear it clearer then most staying at the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Hartford, United States
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Great Hotel! All we had hoped for and very clean. Staff was great at breakfast - very helpful and pleasant. Hot tub was not working when we arrived but was open the next day. Pool was in great condition and again - everything was very clean and well taken care of.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Stacey J
Amy L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brattleboro, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. We try hard to make sure that every guest receives a clean comfortable stay while receiving the quality of service that is deserved to all our "family" members.
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and hope that when you return to the Brattleboro VT area you will choose the Hampton Inn once again.
Again, thank you for your time and feel free to contact me if there is anything that I can do for you in the future.

Amy Loomis
CT
Reviewed 3 April 2013

The staff in the morning and afternoon where great. Manager very helpful willing to assist in any questions. On arrival I'd not booked on line yet which is cheaper, I mentioned rate and they where great and gave comparable rate on spot without hassle.
Pool is adequate, hot tub okay great with jets. Very quite I had whole area to self., towels aren't anything to brag about very very small.
Breakfast, hot waffles to make, yogurt, breads, fruit, cereal, eggs and a meat, juices, coffee, tea, always maintained, clean, works for a meal in am. Did like if on the run had a bag with muffin, breakfast bar, water to grab on way out the door!
Aren't a lot of hotels with pools in area reason I stayed but pool was okay hot tub good temp but no jet action.
Clean room, bed comfortable, good pillows, great that had microwave, and nice size fridge, shower okay water pressure adequate. Nice space clean.
Had a few ants in hallway from food dropped but was cleaned up after reporting it to front desk.

Room Tip: Brattleboro is a very quite place, went to see a nearby college. Bowling alley, few pubs/bars, limi...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank happycamper64
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Breakfast was good and offered more options than the typical continental breakfast. I made a waffle for myself, and the breakfast attendant came running over with real Vermont maple syrup so I didn't have to use the generic kind in the plastic cups. She came by a few minutes later to ask how I liked the real syrup. I really appreciated her kindness and care for my experience. Also, the beds were very comfortable and clean and the wi-fi worked well. The refrigerator in the room and the cookies in the lobby were other nice touches.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Traveler13512
Saint John, Canada
Reviewed 29 March 2013

The good points were the breakfast and the very clean room. The reception staff was efficient and check in was uneventful. The bed was very comfortable and there were lots of good towels.
As stated by others, the soundproofing is lacking and we heard lots of footsteps from the room above or beside us. This died down for the night but restarted early am. We also had a smell of smoke in the room and were told we were close to an outside door and that smokers were just outside.
Rated just ok as we have had some great stays on this trip at other hotels at substantially lower prices.

Room Tip: The room next to the boardroom on the ground floor is quieter overnight.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Raymondocanuck
Santa Rosa, California
Reviewed 28 March 2013

As a business traveler who spends more than 60% of my time in hotels, the Hampton Inn in Brattleboro is a home away from home. The welcoming, friendly, and professional staff make each visit seamless. The breakfast and housekeeping staff address every request promptly and thoroughly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. And free wifi is always a plus. For business or leisure I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank deborah o
Brattleboro, Vermont
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I needed to stay here a couple of nights before moving into the home I purchased in the area. I'd stayed here a couple of times before and this time I was welcomed back like an old friend. Both the front desk and kitchen staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and in order, the breakfast was just what you'd expect from a Hampton, and parking was easy as usual. I'd definitely recommend this Hampton to anyone visiting the area and would recommend this to any of my friends or family if they needed a hotel in the area.

Room Tip: I happen to prefer facing the parking lot (north) because you don't get the direct sun in the mo...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 2CAtravelers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brattleboro
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Colonial Motel & Spa
Colonial Motel & Spa
#4 of 10 in Brattleboro
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel...
#2 of 2 in West Chesterfield
Chesterfield Inn
Chesterfield Inn
#1 of 2 in West Chesterfield

Been to Hampton Inn Brattleboro? Share your experiences!