“Comfortable and nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Brattleboro
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Brattleboro
Toronto, Canada
“Comfortable and nice hotel”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed here for one night for business. Tried to check in at 2pm, but was turned away as the room was not ready yet. So walked next door to the Japanese/Chinese restaurant for lunch until my room was ready. Note there are TWO Japanese/Chinese restaurants of the hotel, one on each side of the hotel. One is called Panda North and the other one called Sakura. Panda North had better food but Sakura is much lower prices.

The price seemed a bit high for a Hampton Inn, but I guess that is expected during foliage season in VT.

The rooms are much bigger than other Hampton Inns I stayed at, but it feels a bit dark. I think they need to add a bit more lighting to the room. Bed was comfortable and the hotel was pretty quiet so didn't have any trouble sleeping.

Fitness room, TV didn't work and the lock doesn't work all the time, so it takes a few tries to get it.

I skipped breakfast as I had to leave at 5am, but coffee and cookies are always available by the front desk, which is nice.

Overall, I had a comfortable stay and would stay here again if I need to be in Brattleboro

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Brattleboro, United States
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I found the Hampton Inn in Brattleboro to be a great place to stay. I was there on business. Four of us went and we all agreed it was quite enjoyable. The facility is clean and quiet. The staff is friendly. The only bad thing I could say is the Continental Breakfast was not outstanding, but a free breakfast wasn't expected to be the best I've ever had.

Newmarket, United States
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Clean, simple process, generous breakfast, comfortable bed and linens, strong shower. I wish I could count on all hotels to be this satisfactory. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

We had a king room with hot tub. It was clean and comfortable. I love the new white duvets.

Lighting was good, there was an easily accessible plug for both sides of the bed.

Breakfast was ok, waffles better than the eggs, but it will do. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Thumbelinasmum
Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Simply excellent and unassuming. Things were as they should be and the prices were very appropriate. The place was clean and fresh and the staph were excellent. I'd stay at any Hampton any time I can.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Everything was easy from beginning to end. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the accommodations were clean, comfortable and exactly what my son and I needed. Location was very convenient.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Fairhaven, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

We have been staying at Hampton Inns for a few years now. I must say after many years of coming to Brattleboro this is the first time we stayed here. We always stayed at a hotel on same street. What a mistake we have made in the past. This was the best
Move on our part. I had a reservation in Concord/Bow but coming to an attraction closer to Brattleboro and decided to stop and see if they could put us up Saturday and Sunday. I came in and spoke to Jackie and she said let me check. No problem! Do you want to check in now? This was at About 9:30 am. I was so happy. She gave us the keys left our bags in our room and gone for the day. Hotel is so clean, beds are excellent and pool was wonderful as well. Jackie even let us have breakfast this am as well. Highly recommend you stay here. It is well worth the extra money than the choice next door! Please stay and find out for your self.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank catcoffey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brattleboro
Comfort Inn & Suites Brattleboro
Latchis Hotel
Latchis Hotel
#3 of 10 in Brattleboro
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Riverside Hotel, an Ascend Hotel...
#2 of 2 in West Chesterfield
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 10 in Brattleboro

Been to Hampton Inn Brattleboro? Share your experiences!