First of all, I want to comment not only on the bed and breakfast, but the area itself. My boyfriend and I wanted a getaway, like most of us, and decided to go to Vermont; a choice I will never regret. The scenery was nothing but majestic and the people, including the inn hosts, were welcoming and kind. Downtown Brattleboro was just steps away from this place we couldn't help but call home. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept on and the room was nothing less than beautiful. The little nuances such as the event and restaurant books, comment book, open library, games and rooms made this tiny inn too perfectly wonderful to describe in full. We will without a doubt be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to lively downtown Brattleboro from this comfortably elegant 6 room waterside B&B. Enjoy a complimentary 2 or 3 course gourmet breakfast each morning made fresh with local ingredients. Hiking trails on property and close to all southeastern Vermont educational campuses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Inn on Putney Road Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forty Putney Road Hotel Brattleboro
- 40 Putney Road Bed And Breakfast
- Forty Putney Road b&b