A few friends and I spent three nights at Forty Putney Road B & B this past weekend for my birthday. We stayed in the Carriage house, in the Maple, and Hummingbird room. Honestly, it could have not been any more perfect. The house is spectacular, Rhonda is a fantastic host (Oh-my-God her breakfast is to die for!), and the location is perfect. It was almost like a fairytale made reality. The only bad thing about this whole experience was the fact that we couldn't stay longer. I will definitely be visiting this B & B as often as I possibly can! The innkeeper, Rhonda, was such great company to have around, but not invasive. She really strives to make sure each individual has a flawless experience at her B&B, and assures that you are comfortable and happy. Her breakfast was fabulous, and probably the best i've ever had. The house was always clean, well maintained, and included Wi-Fi. There is truly nothing bad that I could say about Forty Putney Road B&B, it went way above and beyond my expectations, and I don't think I have ever had a vacation as impeccable as this one. I can not wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to lively downtown Brattleboro from this comfortably elegant 6 room waterside B&B. Enjoy a complimentary 2 or 3 course gourmet breakfast each morning made fresh with local ingredients. Hiking trails on property and close to all southeastern Vermont educational campuses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Booking.com so you can book your Inn on Putney Road Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forty Putney Road b&b
- 40 Putney Road Bed And Breakfast
- Forty Putney Road Hotel Brattleboro