We absolutely enjoyed our stay at Forty Putney. We stayed at two other B&B's along the way during an anniversary trip to New England and were the most pleased with our stay at Forty Putney for several reasons:
--Little touches like free snacks, water, movie rentals, organic towels, robes
--Excellent breakfasts with accomodations to food preferences/allergies
--Happy Hour -- we loved the opportunity to chat with the owners, Tim & Amy, as well as other guests and try out local brews and get advice on where to go and what to do
--Pool table and hot tub
--Proximity to town
We stayed in the cottages which are just a few steps from the main house and really enjoyed the opportunity to use the common areas in the house, borrow movies to watch, etc. -- but also loved the added bit of privacy.
This is a great place in a great town perfect for exploring. Don't miss the farmers market, hiking, TJ Buckleys and a little country store near the covered bridge with awesome gourmet food to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to lively downtown Brattleboro from this comfortably elegant 6 room waterside B&B. Enjoy a complimentary 2 or 3 course gourmet breakfast each morning made fresh with local ingredients. Hiking trails on property and close to all southeastern Vermont educational campuses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn on Putney Road Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forty Putney Road b&b
- 40 Putney Road Bed And Breakfast
- Forty Putney Road Hotel Brattleboro