Once again Tripadvisor comes up trumps. As with other reviews, this is a great B & B made better by the presence of Rhonda, a wonderful hostess, we enjoyed our early evening drinks in 'the Pub' meeting the other guests and chatting with Rhonda, great suggestion for dinner down at the River.
Very comfortable room and lovely surroundings, only sorry it was for just one night. The breakfast was far from the norm, apparently Rhonda makes whatever comes to mind within any dietary restrictions, so it's probably different every day, the star of our morning was a beautiful soufflé with various accompaniments - as good as we have had in any 5 star hotel.
If she has availability, don't hesitate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk to lively downtown Brattleboro from this comfortably elegant 6 room waterside B&B. Enjoy a complimentary 2 or 3 course gourmet breakfast each morning made fresh with local ingredients. Hiking trails on property and close to all southeastern Vermont educational campuses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Inn on Putney Road Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forty Putney Road b&b
- 40 Putney Road Bed And Breakfast
- Forty Putney Road Hotel Brattleboro