We had a wonderful 2 night stay at the inn towards the end of June while on a biking trip. We were introduced to Edie and Chuck by friends and were not disappointed. What a great spot with stunning grounds, a small pool, a comfy hammock, a nice little terrace and a lovely interior. Our room was small but very comfortable. Breakfast was fabulous - eggs and bacon and scones to die for on day 1 and pancakes, sausage and more scones on day 2. The location is super convenient and Long Trail Brewery is across the street which is a fun bonus. Looking forward to another stay in the future and the opportunity to see our wonderful hosts again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the last 40 years October Country Inn can be found alongside this quiet side road near Route 4 about halfway between Woodstock and Killington. We can not be found under listings for Woodstock or Kilington, We are a well kept secret. You get all the advantages these towns have to offer without having to endure what you came to Vermont to escape. Our accommodations include ten guest rooms, large dinning, meeting or game rooms, a spacious living room scattered with overstuffed furniture where, if its cool, a fire always crackles in the fireplace. We have plenty of games, puzzles, and books. And we're willing partners for a little idle conversation if you're inclined. We are country living at its most relaxed and enjoyable. Join us won't you? ... more less
- Also Known As:
- October Country Hotel Bridgewater Corners
- Country Inn Bridgewater Corners
- Bridgewater Corners Country Inn
- October Country Inn Bridgewater Corners, Vermont