We love this pretty little inn. It is located fairly close to Killington Ski area...about a 15 minute drive from the Skyeship base lodge. It has so much more character than the other lodging options right at Killington. The owners Chuck and Edie are lovely and welcoming. Breakfast is wonderful. A short walk away is another inn, Corners Inn that has great dinners. Woodstock is 15 mintutes in the other direction from Killington and has other great dining and sightseeing options. You can't beat the price at October Country Inn at about $150 per room. We have stayed three or four times and will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the last 40 years October Country Inn can be found alongside this quiet side road near Route 4 about halfway between Woodstock and Killington. We can not be found under listings for Woodstock or Kilington, We are a well kept secret. You get all the advantages these towns have to offer without having to endure what you came to Vermont to escape. Our accommodations include ten guest rooms, large dinning, meeting or game rooms, a spacious living room scattered with overstuffed furniture where, if its cool, a fire always crackles in the fireplace. We have plenty of games, puzzles, and books. And we're willing partners for a little idle conversation if you're inclined. We are country living at its most relaxed and enjoyable. Join us won't you? ... more less
- Also Known As:
- October Country Hotel Bridgewater Corners
- Country Inn Bridgewater Corners
- Bridgewater Corners Country Inn
- October Country Inn Bridgewater Corners, Vermont