“Beautiful and romantic getaway”

Dreamhouse Country Inn B&B
and 1 more site!
Dreamhouse Country Inn B&B
Ranked #3 of 7 Bristol B&B and Inns
Montreal, Canada
“Beautiful and romantic getaway”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Our Valentine's weekend getaway could not have been spent in a more romantic place. Dreamhouse Country Inn B&B really is just that. My husband and I stayed in the Trillium room which was gorgeous and so comfortable. George and Sue were the perfect host and made us feel right at home. We were treated with a delicious Valentine's breakfast each morning with a hint of chocolate. I can't say enough about this place. We would give it our highest recommendation and hope to return again one day in the summertime.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Stella Z

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Dream House Inn is the perfect synergy of great people, a wonderful house and a cute town. I have spent weeks here when I was working in the area and would recommend it to anyone -- whether they are in the area for work or vacation. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are nice and well-decorated. Sue gladly accodmated me for breakfast and her food never disappointed. George and Sue have made this a wonderful place to spend a weekend or a week!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Andyr2000
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Reviewed 17 November 2012

We came to Dreamhouse to have a quiet ceremony legalizing our marriage (after having a larger event in our home state). Sue and George were charming hosts, and George even presided at our VT wedding! We ended up in Bristol because the reviews of Dreamhouse were good, and I'm so glad we did: not only were the house and grounds lovely and the breakfasts amazing, but Bristol, VT, is itself a cute little town with good food and nice hikes, and an easy drive from Middlebury. Sue was very helpful in guiding us to various area attractions and restaurants. All in all, highly recommended.

(We were actually there in October 2011, but TripAdvisor won't let me select anything earlier than December.)

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kari L
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Very friendly home, with only a few charming rooms. The owners really make you feel at home and are full of good advice ! Nice country house near a charming small town and very nice views of the nearby hills.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Yochab
Boston, MA
Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

Sue and George are fabulous hosts - so friendly and warm. Also, they went above and beyond in accommodating my wife's dietary needs for breakfast. Easy drive to Middlebury. We are looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank JasBoston_MA
Bossier City, Louisiana
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We stopped here on the fly. Not only were the accommodations and b'fast superb, but the innkeepers were super-friendly. Sue freely shared several great hiking spots nearby and recommended a quaint French restaurant (Tourterelle) for a fantastic dinner. Definitely will make a return trip.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank D H
New York City, New York
Reviewed 10 July 2012

About a month ago, I spent a wonderful and relaxing weekend at the Dreamhouse. First, let me say that Sue is a most gracious and welcoming host. She instantly made me feel right at home with a quick tour of the house. Later, Sue and I spent time enjoying the summer afternoon sitting in big comfy chairs on the front porch – chatting and listening to the sounds of chirping birds. My room, the Apple Blossom, was clean, spacious and very cheery. It had an incredibly comfortable bed and a surprisingly large en-suite bath with stall shower. I could have spent many hours happily in the room. Breakfast isn’t my favorite meal but Sue’s homemade spread made me change my mind for the weekend. I’m a stickler for good coffee and it was brewed to perfection and there was plenty of it. Sue must have spent hours preparing the fresh apricot muffins, crepes with mascarpone, jams, pancakes with maple syrup, local organic ham….I was all heaven. Sue and George are a delight and seem born to be running a B&B. I can’t recommend this charming and relaxing oasis enough. Make a reservation soon and be as delighted as I was with the Dreamhouse.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bristol
Middlebury Inn
Bristol Suites
Bristol Suites
#2 of 7 in Bristol
Firefly Bed and Breakfast

Been to Dreamhouse Country Inn B&B? Share your experiences!