“Super friendly bar!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2014

What a great little place to grab a beer. Delicious and complex. You know it's good when the bar is two deep on a wed night. Nice to see local craft beer appreciated in a tiny community. The bartender and patrons were talkative and friendly!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We hadn't been to the Bobcat for some time and stopped in unexpectedly today. We shared the Addison County salad. The pickles and whole baby carrots were a nice touch. The mussels were very tasty served with white beans, chard and smoky aioli. The baked curry tofu was excellent. It was an imaginative dish with dramatic flavors. Service was attentive. The space is tastefully decorated maintaining the charm of the era with pressed tin ceilings, vintage prints and antique bar. We highly recommend the Bobcat for a casual dinner at a great price.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I love Bristol. Finding a restaurant with something other than sandwich and lunchie fare is a difficult in this small, charming town. The Bobcat fills that need with flair. LOVE everything on their menu....duck spring rolls, coconut curry tofu, hand shaken raspberry margaritas! Treat yourself!

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The fries were hot and quite good. The salad was nice with great pickles. The price was a good value. Beers are what is becoming common with brew pubs, okay but unimaginative.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My husband and I got to the Bobcat around 8:25pm and were seated right away. The waitress took my husband's beer order but I did not know what I wanted. Never saw the waitress again to let her know what I wanted, but another waitress came over and said she didn't know she was supposed to wait on us. As the kitchen was about to close by 9pm we weren't sure we'd be able to order, but we did split a hamburger which was separated on two plates with chips and greens and our drinks were complimentary. P.S. I did finally get my Captain Morgan and coke! Would definitely give it another try....it's really nice inside and seems to be a hot spot in Bristol.