Very reasonable hotel. The front desk people will very friendly and helped with where and what to do in the area. Both Jay and Heather will very helpful. They told us the places to eat and where to visit. The pools were clean but the outside pool was cold. I do not think it was heated. Horseshoes, swings, tennis, racquetball are all there for you. Visit Woodstock and Windsor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and unplug at Holiday Inn Club Vacations® Mount Ascutney Resort in Brownsville, Vermont. The peaceful resort is perfect for couples’ getaways and fun outdoor-oriented family vacations. Enjoy spacious hotel-suite, condo-style 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom accommodations from 970 to 1,600 square feet including two-story villas. You’ll love the living room and in-unit washer/dryer. And save money by preparing family meals in your full kitchen with cookware and dining table with tableware. Plus, Wi-Fi and parking are free! The resort has everything needed for quality Vermont vacations. Enjoy indoor and outdoor pools, Sidewinder's Arcade, racquetball and The Maple Kitchen featuring local cuisine. The Climb Fitness Center offers the latest exercise equipment, group fitness and yoga, an indoor pool and basketball court, plus massage services. Explore the beautiful outdoors of Vermont with hiking and biking trails right from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Ascutney Mountain Hotel Brownsville
- Holiday Inn Brownsville
- Brownsville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Mount Ascutney Resort Vermont/Brownsville