“Great sushi”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Atlanta, GA
“Great sushi”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I walked in and sat at the bar. Only a small bar with 4 stools in a college town.
Started with a miso. I then ordered their Hamachi and Rainbow Roll. Hamachi was good. The Rainbow was great. My favorite part of the roll, the chef put big pieces of avacado on the roll. Yum.
Bartender was a funny dude. Good time.
Enjoy. I'll repeat.

• Visited May 2014

Burlington Vermont
“Fabulous...”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

If you love sushi, this is the place to go. Everything I've tried on this menu is fabulous. Not a large space and if you looking to get in and out, probably not the place for you. But if you have the time and want to relax with friends and have some great sushi and lychee martinis, it's wonderful...

• Visited March 2014
Burlington, VT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Casual Asian restaurant”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

The wait staff provides quick service and the prices and portion sizes are decent. I've eaten here twice with my family and we've enjoyed the noodle dishes and sushi. The decor could use a little sprucing up.

Visited January 2014
Burlington, Vermont
“Great Find”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I was here while visiting colleges. A friend and I stopped in for dinner. It was a Monday evening, so the wait wasn't too long at all. The food was good for the price and the staff was knowledgable about the menu.

Visited April 2013
New York City
“Give it a 4.5 if I could!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

My wife and I had a late, extended lunch/dinner there and really enjoyed ourselves. The service was prompt and courteous. We had our 6yo daughter with us and our server assisted us in ordering something not-too spicy for her. The menu is extensive and it seems there is something for just about everyone. Prices vary from 10 dollars to anywhere slightly over 20 per plate. Of course we had to try some apps and sides to go with our main order. Everything we ordered was excellent and very well presented. I had a sake drink which was very well put together. I dare say I might have drank two of them if I were spending the night in town. My wife and I were sad when we were full and vowed to go back with more friends to try some other tasty things which we saw on the menu.

• Visited January 2014