DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Holiday Inn Burlington(South Burlington)
View Hotel
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
View Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
Ethan Allen Motel(Burlington)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Ho Hum Motel(South Burlington)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe club loungeconference centerclose to the airportfree shuttleindoor poolshuttle servicelarge hotelbreakfast buffetnice staycomfortable bedsthe room was niceshort driveeasy accessfront desk staffcommon areasconvenient locationstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I like the property very much, I am diabetic and we requested a small fridg in the room, the manager was so kind and provided one for us to keep my Insulin.
The afternoon snack was delightful, the people were so friendly.
All in all was a nice stay and I would definitely do it again and recommend it to loved ones.
We were there May 11 till May 15

Room Tip: Stay in upper floors
Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
owen23, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Enjoylifewithall,

Thank you for taking time to send me feedback from your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington.
I was happy to read that you had a great stay with us. We truly appreciate your business. I look forward to seeing you again real soon.

All the Best.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have been to this hotel in 3 previous occasions. My experiences were always good: friendly staff, good facilities and comfortable beds. Nothing exceptional, but nothing bad.

It was my first time since the renovation of the rooms. Renovations are tasteful with grey colours and nice decoration in the rooms. My room had a nice couch and a large working desk with an ergonomic chair. The wifi in the room was good. The bed was comfortable, as always. Everything is well maintained and clean.

The lobby is vast, to vast to become a hub, but nice and welcoming.

The staff is exceptionally friendly.

The only drawback to this hotel is that it is not located near the lake or in the "downtown" area where are the restaurants. You need to take the car to go there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sylvainautourdumonde
owen23, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Syvainautourdum,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stayed one night at the beginning of June. Hotel itself is very nice and has a nice pool area with greenhouse etc. The beds were very comfortable. Location is right off the highway and just up the road from downtown Burlington which is about a 10-15 minute walk. Price was ok, but doesn't come with breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Quib09,

I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to send me feedback from your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington.Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

All the Best,

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Burlington Sheraton was the site of an annual three day conference. The conference facilities were comfortable, food excellent and the hotel staff extremely friendly, unfortunately, the lack of air-conditioning, made for difficult sleeping. We asked the front desk about getting cool air into the room and the suggestion was to turn the thermostat down as low as it goes (40°). It didn’t work. The remodel construction was very loud and very dusty, and for presentation sake, guests should not have to travel through a demolition site to get to their rooms. I won’t give the Sheraton an entirely crappy review, but next time in Burlington, I will think twice about where I stay. On a positive note, the hostess in the Club Lounge on the fourth floor was very helpful and friendly. This is the customer oriented perk that speaks positively for the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
owen23, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear T4TwoTravel,

Thank you for sending me feedback on your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I am glad to see that your stay was fine; however I am sorry that you had a negative experience with your Hvac Unit and the final touches to the guest room renovation. Please let me know when you are in town again so that I can do something nice for you. Thanks for the feedback and staying with us.

All the best.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Convenient location, adequate hotel. Some areas are difficult to find your way, however. The 3-story section in which I stayed did not have an elevator, which I thought to be odd for a hotel of this caliber. But I am able-bodied and this was a mere inconvenience. It's something to keep in mind if you reserve here, though! Staff very friendly, maintenance man helped me find my room.
Room was fair to good. Excellent queen bed, appeared to be fairly new. Grab bar in shower was pulling out of the wall. Bath tub anti-slip coating seemed to be failing, felt like loose sand under my feet. Room door and bathroom door did not close properly and had to be slammed shut. Floor felt "cheap" and creaky, again not befitting of a hotel of this name. Unable to check out via the phone (no answer at checkout extension) and the video checkout system stated "not available." Had to make a trip to the desk to check out.
Room was very clean, good hot water, A/C, and TV. Good buffet breakfast in lobby restaurant.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again for the right price.

Room Tip: If you reserve here, be sure to notify them if you require an elevator or handicapped accessible room. It appears that one 3-story section has no elevator. Other sections DO have an elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear hrajotte,

Thanks for your feedback on your recent stay here at the Sheraton Burlington. I was glad to read that most of your stay was an enjoyable one. Thank you for your constructive comments about our North side guest rooms. Please contact me on your next visit to the Burlington area and I would like to do something nice on your next stay. Thanks for staying with us.
All the Best