“Beautiful room, wish I could have stayed longer.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Burlington
Birmingham, Alabama
“Beautiful room, wish I could have stayed longer.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2012 via mobile

I checked into my room, then headed out to find lunch. The woman at the front desk gave me a map, some suggested restaurants, and pointed me toward a nearby pedestrian walkway. I found great restaurants and unique shops. Then my office called and told me my meeting for the next day was cancelled and I was booked on the next flight out. Back to the hotel, checkout, parking deck to get the car, short drive to airport-- I was at the gate 30 minutes later! Great location, very convenient, easy to get in/out, beautiful rooms. Wish I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Drewson1, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 7 December 2012
Thank you for this nice review. We hope you return and can stay a little longer with us next time.

Jeff Webb

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (375)
Lynn, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2012

My wife and I recently stayed 4 nights and 3 days at the Hilton Hotel in Burlington Vt. We have stayed at a number of national chain hotels over the years. Never have we been treated with such a high level of professionalism and accommodation as we were during our stay at the Hilton. From the moment we checked in and throughout our entire stay, the staff went out of their way to meet our needs and make us feel at home away from home. The housekeeping staff did a wonderful job keeping our room neat, and spotlessly clean. Special kudos to Edward and especially Julia at reception and check in. Also to Shawn, Chris, and Alissa who served us during our visits to the bar/lounge. These five Hilton associates went far above expectations to make our stay at the Hilton Burlington a thoroughly enjoyable and unforgettable getaway for my wife and I..

1 Thank Paul S
We appreciate this wonderful review. We have such a great team here that loves to see themselves recognized on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you again soon.

Salem, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2012

I travel for business here. Hotel is great location within walking distance to Church St restaurants. Expect to pay $50 more per night than in S. Burlington just 2 miles away. Bike and running path on lake is just outside your door. Rooms are comfortable but not recently updated. Bathrooms are extremelt small for room size. My king room with sitting area was huge compared to bathroom. only 1 at a time in there. Ask for a lake view room or you will be looking at a garage.

Someone put a restaurant tab on my room and the front desk took it off with no questions asked.

Fitness room has dumbells up to 50 LBs and 5 pieces of cardio equipment. very clean.

Bathroom fan in 734 needs cleaning!

1 Thank SALEM_JOHN
Drewson1, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 2 December 2012
Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay and our hotel. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Grenoble, France
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

Aircon which either blows hot or cold, but never switches off is a noise issue, $10 a day parking, slightly dated decor, pay wifi which is seriously outdated and slow and some very funny intermittent noise that I think was an external AC fan which was very annoying. Overall for Hilton not really at the required standard, but the staff are very nice and efficient.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Biddazzu
Drewson1, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 1 December 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to report that we have a major renovation planed that will includes upgrading our internet service. Please let me know when you might return so I may share more details with you.

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

Such a great location that you simply park your car and walk the town, to the shops or the restaurants, because Burlington is really a great walking town. A small parking fee of $10 is for the night so it actually covers 2 days.

The rooms are comfortable, rather spacious and with a good size bathroom. Ask for the 7th floor with the lake view and through the huge windows you get a fantastic view of Lake Champlain and the Green Mountains. Comfy beds, clean, quiet….very nice. There was no fridge in the room, and we did not require one, but be certain to ask if they are available if important to you.

But it is the people and the service that are exceptional. Everyone really goes out of their way to respond to every request. Very accommodating!

Great location, great service, great hotel ! !

Room Tip: 7th floor with lake view
1 Thank petem0ntreal
Thank you for the kind review of the Hilton Burlington. We are very proud of our team here who takes outstanding care of our guest. I hope to see you again soon.

Fort Fairfield, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

We had a nice, but small, room with views of Lake Champlain. The windows were fairly dirty on the outside, which impeded the view a bit. The hotel seemed a bit worn and dated overall. There was no fan in the bathroom to vent out the steam, so one must wipe down the mirror in order to make use of it after a shower. The thing that really bugged me was that THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ME ACCESS TO FREE WI-FI!!!! I was told that it was not included with our package... Wow! every cheap hotel and every coffee shop in town offered free wi-fi, but NOT THE HILTON! They wanted to charge us $12.95/day to have wi-fi access! I said "no thanks". and instead, just used our smart phones to go online. If/when I return to stay in Burlington, I will seek out another place to stay.

1 Thank Ed M
Drewson1, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 29 November 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to use this to improve our operation. Please let me know if you are back in our area and I will be sure that we address your concerns about internet charges.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

Rooms are clean and updated with comfortable down-topped beds and pillows. I didn't have a room with a view, but it's worth requesting as the views of the lake are one of this property's best assets. One minus to be aware of: the business center charges a $5.95 minimum for printing.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Drewson1, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 28 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We agree the view is incredible and it makes our location the best in town. I am happy to report that we are installing a new free to guest business center in early 2013. We hope to see you soon.

General Manger
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 13 in South Burlington
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 13 in South Burlington
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,232 reviews

Been to Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!