“Awesome lake view but disappointed overall”
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The lakeview rooms are absolutely breathtaking and the desk staff was very courteous. The room service charge is excessive and the food was minimally impressive. Very disappointed in the fitness center. Railings and overhangs were covered with dust as well as lighting. Wifi service is horrible. My biggest concern was returning to my room and my room door being open of which I immediately reported and was told they would resolve. The very NEXT day I returned to AGAIN find my door open. Oh yes they sent me a tray of cheese and fruit I guess that resolves the fact that I could have anything stolen or worse yet someone could have been in my room upon my return. Oh so I get a note saying we are sorry and here is a plate of cheese and fruit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be sure to review you comments with our team in order to always improve in what we do.

Jeff Webb

Write a ReviewReviews (1,691)

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The Hilton Burlington, is in a great location, with a nice bar a lounge area. Staff was very nice. Room was a bit small. Would stay at this location again. I like that the hotel is dog friendly, not that we brought ours, but fun to see.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for making the Hilton Burlington your weekend get a way spot. This is such a great city. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

the experience began well with a prompt ride from the airport. the shuttle driver was friendly and talktative. Check in was quick and very courteous. the well was well appointed and overlooked the lake. and the best surprise - free copying in the business center. I highly reccommend the hotel and the location

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you for the great review of our wonderful hotel and city. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

A wonderful hotel with a beautiful view of Lake Champlain and a perfect location. Great service, big comfy and spotlessly clean rooms, great staff. The downsides are that they charge $12.50 daily for internet service in the rooms and the fitness center is sub par, having only three machines and a couple of free weights. On the other hand, the bike trail is a block away offering opportunities for scenic biking and running.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Burlington. We now have bikes for our guest use as well as passes to a local health club that may have more of what you are looking for. Thank you once again and I hope to have you back as my guest soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I recently stayed at this Hilton and am satisfied with the experience. The check in and check out process was efficient and the staff were pleasant. Parking is easy enough ($20 a day) however there was no bell boy available to assist us with luggage. Disappointing that wifi isn't free, and I regret paying the extra for the lake view, it was obstructed. Although the room was fine and the sleep quality was good, I'm not sure that it was value for money.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We take your feedback to hart and always use it to help us improve in everything that we do. We have some exciting upgrades to our hotel under way and I hope that you will return soon to see them.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Service was great. We called Reception several times with questions... We had a tiny problem with something broken... same day someone was repairing it. Parking accommodations for in-and-out was great. Would not hesitate to go back - Mostly, they accommodated us with the higher floor view of Lake Champlain, which was very important to us.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you for the terrific review of the Hilton Burlington. This kind of feedback is very rewarding to the Hilton team and myself. We appreciate you taking the time and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Excellent City location! Close to shopping,dining, UVM and all Burlington has to offer. Rooms were spacious, and beds were comfortable.Excellent views of Lake Champlain. Parking garage was connected to hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are a great location and I hope that we will be your hotel when visiting your UVM student.

Jeff Webb

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlin...
#1 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!