“Best hotel in Burlington”
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Burlington
palm beach, United States
“Best hotel in Burlington”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This is the 5th stay, will be back. Ask for the lake view and you will not be disappointed. Love the over sized jacuzzi. Don't miss the breakfast buffet. Fireplace in lobby is a nice touch in colder months. Convenienctly located just minutes from Church street and the lake. Perfect for business or leisure travel. It is the only hotel we even consider when traveling to VT.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to be the best andwe look forward to showing you our improvements under way.

Jeff Webb

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (390)
Sterling Heights, MI
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I liked the check-in experience with Caitlin, who said the hotel will eventually have free guest Internet (it currently offers it only to Gold & Diamond Hhonors members). Missy in banquets was responsive when I needed a couple of things in my meeting room. The parking is $10 a night (which is reasonable) and the views of Lake Champlain are lovely. Most of the meeting rooms are on the same level as the parking bridge. My only complaint is that I ordered a continental buffet and was charged about $15 for a yogurt, muffin, and a piece of fruit. I asked if I had been charged correctly and was told that I had been. I can't imagine how expensive the hot buffet must be.

Room Tip: Walk down the street to Starbucks to save yourself $10 or so on breakfast. There's a nice select...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I look forward to sharing this with our team.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The lakeview rooms are absolutely breathtaking and the desk staff was very courteous. The room service charge is excessive and the food was minimally impressive. Very disappointed in the fitness center. Railings and overhangs were covered with dust as well as lighting. Wifi service is horrible. My biggest concern was returning to my room and my room door being open of which I immediately reported and was told they would resolve. The very NEXT day I returned to AGAIN find my door open. Oh yes they sent me a tray of cheese and fruit I guess that resolves the fact that I could have anything stolen or worse yet someone could have been in my room upon my return. Oh so I get a note saying we are sorry and here is a plate of cheese and fruit.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be sure to review you comments with our team in order to always improve in what we do.

Blairstown, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The Hilton Burlington, is in a great location, with a nice bar a lounge area. Staff was very nice. Room was a bit small. Would stay at this location again. I like that the hotel is dog friendly, not that we brought ours, but fun to see.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for making the Hilton Burlington your weekend get a way spot. This is such a great city. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

oxford, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

the experience began well with a prompt ride from the airport. the shuttle driver was friendly and talktative. Check in was quick and very courteous. the well was well appointed and overlooked the lake. and the best surprise - free copying in the business center. I highly reccommend the hotel and the location

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for the great review of our wonderful hotel and city. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

East Rockaway, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

A wonderful hotel with a beautiful view of Lake Champlain and a perfect location. Great service, big comfy and spotlessly clean rooms, great staff. The downsides are that they charge $12.50 daily for internet service in the rooms and the fitness center is sub par, having only three machines and a couple of free weights. On the other hand, the bike trail is a block away offering opportunities for scenic biking and running.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Burlington. We now have bikes for our guest use as well as passes to a local health club that may have more of what you are looking for. Thank you once again and I hope to have you back as my guest soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Hilton and am satisfied with the experience. The check in and check out process was efficient and the staff were pleasant. Parking is easy enough ($20 a day) however there was no bell boy available to assist us with luggage. Disappointing that wifi isn't free, and I regret paying the extra for the lake view, it was obstructed. Although the room was fine and the sleep quality was good, I'm not sure that it was value for money.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We take your feedback to hart and always use it to help us improve in everything that we do. We have some exciting upgrades to our hotel under way and I hope that you will return soon to see them.

Jeff Webb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown
Hotel Vermont
#1 of 8 in Burlington
Courtyard Burlington Harbor
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!