“Fantastic Stay in Burlington, VT” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Burlington
Johnson, Vermont
“Fantastic Stay in Burlington, VT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

The hotel is beautiful, the food is good and the rooms are very comfortable. The bed rivaled my own at home- SO comfortable. Keep in mind- the portions are HUGE. I ordered room service off of the children's menu and it was more than I could eat!

I was staying for an event in the hotel ballroom. During my stay, I came down with a terrible cold/ virus. It was awful, but the staff were so wonderful. They gave me bottles of water whenever I needed it. At one point, I hadn't eaten in over 24 hours when I checked out of my room on Saturday afternoon, and Tyler, a staff member at the front desk let me check BACK into my room, even after they had extended my checkout to let me order room service since their restaurant was under renovations. When I called for room service, Lisa, the woman who took my call must have heard the frog in my throat and when she brought up my food, she also brought up a cup of tea with honey and lemon. I wasn't even in my own home and felt like I was- the staff was so wonderful and made my stay bearable.

I will absolutely stay here again, and recommend it to family and friends traveling from out of state.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Thank you for sharing the great experience you had at the Hilton Burlington VT. Our team is dedicated to providing this type of service. We hope to see you agian soon.

Jeff Webb

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (376)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

I wanted to take the time to thank your staff at the hotel. I myself am in the Hospitality Industry and this hotel certainly stands out to me. The girls at the desk are wonderful and the event I had attended the other week was ran wonderfully. The women I had encountered the most with was Sue Ellen she was faboulus. You can tell this wasnt there first rodeo! Great team of peolpe at this hotel, and great stay!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Burlington VT. The team here really enjoys celebrating this kind of feedback.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

This hotel was very nice and clean. i have no complaints about it. the view out of the window was awesome! the lake was wonderful to look at when you wake up in the morning! the pool was very nice and big. and the hot tub was relaxing! would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ninamaria82
Thank you for this great review of the Hilton Burlington VT. We agree the view from our hotel is nothing short of spectacular. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

White Plains, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed at this hotel in November and felt compelled to write a review after being here for just one day. The staff has been exceptionally accommodating to my dog and me. They always offered my dog treats when I passed by the front desk. I stayed in a king-bed room which was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. I plan on booking here again for my next trip. The only downside that I can think of is having to pay for internet access (and it isn't cheap)... but this seems to be the norm in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you for the great review of the Hilton Burlington. We love dogs here and glad that yours enjoyed their stay. We hope to see you again soon.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Well first I always like to start with the positives: the common areas were very nice, clean, staff friendly and Our room was clean overall. But the reason this hotel in my opinion doesn't meet the standard that I have come to know and love: the bathroom had no fan. Yes, a minor annoyance you'd think (that's what I thought when I noticed it a few hours after checking in) But really it's a pretty big deal: forget looking in the mirror to get ready after taking a shower. Don't look at the shower curtain cause you'll be grossed out by the mold growing, and don't look up- more mold where there should be a fan! For the premium price that king room facing the lake demands, you would not expect those issues. Also, I've never been to a Hilton where there are no hairdryers, so pack your own!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our rooms have a ventilation system that should proved circulation in our bathrooms. I will check our log and see if this was reported so I can get it looked at. Also I am sorry our team did not let you know there is a hair dryer hanging in the closet.

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

We stayed only one night here, but loved the city of Burlington. We had a King room with a lake view but were on the 2nd floor. You could see the lake in one direction, but a building to the right of our window blocked the view from that side. We were not high up, so the trees do block the view somewhat. That said, the room was clean, nicely appointed, comfortable and quiet. We were able to walk from the hotel to a restaurant. The location was good. Overall, nice hotel. Would love to have a room on a higher floor, but we usually don't luck out like that anyway! I did ask for a higher room when we checked in, but none available. We did not eat at this hotel so can't comment on the restaurant .

Room Tip: Perhaps ask for a high floor when you book the room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for this fantastic review of the Hilton Burlington. We are honored to have had you as our guest. Jeff Webb General Manager More
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

We showed up fairly late after check in, but the hotel had our room ready on the top floor with spectacular views of the lake. On checking in, the reception staff where friendly and helpful, with dinner suggestions and a map.

The room itself was comfortable, clean and well appointed. We only stayed one night, but could have comfortably stayed longer.

We didn't use the hotel features, but there seemed to be plenty of function rooms and meeting spaces.

Burlington shops, restaurants and bars were in close walking distance.

We would highly recommend the hotel and intend on staying next time I'm visiting.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your short stay. I hope that you will visit again and stay a little longer.

Jeff Webb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 13 in South Burlington
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 13 in South Burlington
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,236 reviews

Been to Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!