“Cannot Stay anywhere else when going to VT!!!! where is the 6th star?”
Review of Hilton Burlington

Hilton Burlington
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Burlington
Watertown, United States
“Cannot Stay anywhere else when going to VT!!!! where is the 6th star?”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I travel 70% for work and this is ONE OF the best! with the best people and view!
Everything and everyone is top notch, to the point I almost forgot it was a business trip.
The last visit I took the family and was upgraded to a lake view room. and I am hoping to get room 743 from a prior visit (hope you are reading this Hilton ;-) hint hint
Room 743 was suggested by one of the great reps at the front desk. and it is AWESOME!
The front desk people are AWESEOME! I never stayed anywhere we were welcomed to a GREAT ROOM AND they greeted my 2 yr old with a toy! The mgr is a super nice guy and sets the mark as everyone there was great!
My wife and daughter are looking fwd to this trip in April as while I am working there is no shortage of things to do with a great pool and lots of things to do in walking distance that have ALREADY started counting down.
See you in a few weeks
Anthony Crecco

Room Tip: Lake view is the way to go!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for this wonderful review of the Hilton Burlington. We really enjoy getting this kind of feedback from our guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Jeff Webb

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (406)
Montreal
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I want to give this hotel a 4 because the pros are are great. But when being logical about value, unfortunately the Burlington Hilton missed the mark considering the price tag on the stay. Rooms where clean and smelled fresh, big points for that! Afternoon / evening desk staff we great! Location is wonderful, best of both worlds, walking distance to Church Street and right on the water for great views. Bed was comfortable.

Now for the bad. Poor sound proofing, but I can't complain because we were in a quiet section of the hotel so we weren't disturbed too often by noise in the hall way. Pool was murky so I did not go in (pool being a reason I chose this hotel) Morning desk staff, two very young girls, completely unhelpful and misinformed me, information that was later corrected by the wonderful afternoon/evening staff. We ate dinner on Church Street then wanted to stop by the hotel's restaurant to bring some cheese cake up to our room... They had us waiting for 45 minutes for 2 pieces of TAKEOUT cheese cake. Argh. But the #1 reason for losing that extra point, something so simple FREE WII FI folks. Come on! it's 2014, hotels are expensive enough and our species is finding it harder and harder to survive without the comfort of having information at our finger tips. I think a hotel at this rate, charging the steep prices for internet connection is taking advantage of its guest. So boo

Room Tip: Get a room facing the water. Get a room far from the elevators because there is little sound proofi...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that we lost some points on our review and will take your advice and put it to good use. I hope to see you again as my guest.

Key West, Florida
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I booked this hotel through google, specifically filtering the search for hotels that had an indoor pool/whirlpool downtown Burlington. After searching for the pool in our swimsuits we came across an empty pool and whirl pool that were as far as I'm concerned non existent. We were very disappointed. Due to the circumstances I didn't complain and move hotels right then and there. Not having a pool and whirlpool really altered our plans and neglected our needs.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Luvtheheet
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. With the pool work finished I hope that we will see you again soon.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We booked this hotel so the kids could use the pool. Much to our disappointment, the pool was under renovation and couldn't be used. I learned that if looking to use a htoel pool, I'll need to call the hotel before booking to confirm that the pool is usable. Other than that, the room and hotel were exactly as I expected them to be. The location was excellent. Right on the water and close to Church street with lots of restaurants near by.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We use feedback from our guest to always look for ways to improve what we do.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a great hotel to stay in if you are staying in Burlington VT. Great location, you can get some beautiful views of Lake Champlagne, and no complaints whatsoever. Complimentary breakfast was delicious, and the rooms are comfy and very clean. LOVED the pool.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for this great review of the Hilton Burlington. We really enjoy getting this positive feedback.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

If you havent' been to Burlington, or have business there in teh near future, please check out teh Hilton's new look. the Lobby formerly a 1980's leftoer, has been updated. its lodge like feel , fireplaces, inset carpets and great use of stone, wood and metal all contribute to a warm setting. I especially enjoyed the lounge overlooking Lake Champlain where I plugged in my laptop and got a lot of work done. the staff is very attentive and friendly. Everyone knows your name!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review! We agree, Burlington is a wonderful place to visit or to have you r business meeting. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This was fine - just stayed one night. The parking garage is a bit tricky to figure out, but I felt the car was safe. The headboard in my king bed had hand prints on it - I thought that was odd! The coffee is not free (unless you make it in your room). Pool = under construction

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We enjoy hearing our guest feedback and share it with our team daily.

Jeff Webb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!