DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont(Burlington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
  • Pool
US$283
Courtyard
  • Pool
The Burlington Hostel(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Breakfast included
G.G.T. Tibet Inn(Burlington)
US$87
US$79
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,782 results
All reviewslake champlainchurch streeta lake view roomcorner roomwithin walking distancefront desk stafffire pitper dayfitness centerfew blocksking bedbike pathindoor poolwaterfrontgarageconferencedowntown
Reviewed 28 April 2014

After having a very open dialogue with the hotels general manager about the pool not being complete, he and his staff made sure to take extra good care of me during my stay there. We had a fantastic stay with a beautiful lake view room. For $10 extra, we were given parking, which is Burlington is a small price to pay to be able to walk around Church Street, even in the rain. The accommodations were great. We really enjoyed our stay at the Hilton.

Room Tip: A lake view room is worth the upgrade
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you this review of the Hilton Burlington. I appreciate your follow up regarding our pool renovation. With this nearly complete we will have a new pool for you to enjoy on your next visit. I hope to have you back as my guest soon.
Jeff Webb General Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We visited University of Vermont during spring break. The hotel has a beautiful view of the lake, is in a very convenient location; restaurant is within walking. We will stay here again to visit the college kid.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for this great review of the Hilton Burlington. We love to hear from our guest on Trip Advisor .

Reviewed 25 April 2014

After staying in different hotels over the last few weeks, this Hilton did not stand out. The place just seems cold and old to me. It has no charm or warmth. The service at the front was very good and the breakfast was good but my room was no better then a Hampton inn. I was in my room and trying to go to sleep but the odd part is I can see into the next room because there is light shining underneath my door...I don't like this thin barrier between the two rooms and having to put a towel under my door. After traveling so much and working out at different facilities this Hilton had the worse gym we have seen...there were actually a couple of people that walked into the gym area, shock their heads and walked out..it's small, dirty and has very little equipment. Once again a Hampton inn or low end hotel has better..was rather surprised how weak the gym area was and dirty.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly enjoy hearing all the positive feedback that our guest share. We also take this feedback constructively and use it to always improve in what we do.

Jeff Webb General Manager

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We just spent the weekend at Hilton Burlington. We loved the central location. Got a lake view room which had a beautiful view of Lake Champlain. Watching the sunset from the room was spectacular. Would highly recommend the upgrade to a lake view room. The front desk staff was very pleasant and efficient and took care of all our needs. I would return back to this property for sure.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a lake view room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank senshipra
Jeff W, General Manager at Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review of the Hilton Burlington. We have a great team and location that makes this hotel the best place to stay and see Burlington.
General Manager Hilton Burlington VT
jeff.webb@interstatehotels.com
802-859-5034 Direct

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I cannot say how wonderful the staff at the Hilton was last weekend when I celebrated my 60th birthday. A speical thank you to the wonderful Taya. She went out of her way to ensure everything was perfect. Also, a big Thank you to Valerie and Eddie who treated us special. We booked the presidential suite on the 7th floor. Plenty of space for all with a beautiful view of Lake Champlain. The renovations look great. I cannot wait for the patio to open. Thanks to all who made this a memorable event.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the lake are beautiful.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday at the Hilton Burlington. We hope to have you back for many more.

General Manager Hilton Burlington VT